Crashes and poor performance in VR, HIND only

Hammer1-1

Error log attached. Clean install of DCS on a fresh version of Windows. I get great results in other modules with performance: zero stutters and no complaints. So far its only this module I have issues with, and this is the startup training missions with no mods installed.

dcs.log-20220227-060757.zip

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

I dont know, Im currently setting up DCS again from scratch. Right off the bat I get nasty stuttering and 30 seconds later it crashes. I get a solid 90fps in the A_10CII in vr. Ill try another mission and report back

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

OK, tried another mission and the first training mission is apparently borked, but still getting poor poor performance in the Hind only. Im still tweaking DCS, but I dont have any stuttering in any other aircraft, and I dont recall this being an issue. I stepped away from DCS for a few months.

My wallpaper and skins

• 4 months later...

specs?

My wallpaper and skins

I meant your computer specs. All FPSVR tells me is that your pc isnt optimized. What hardware do you have? I wrote this back in February and my problem has pretty much been solved. I dont recall what the fix was, but that was around the time I went to OpenXR and havent worried about performance since.

Edited by Hammer1-1

My wallpaper and skins

Processor    11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-11900K @ 3.50GHz   3.50 GHz
Installed RAM    32.0 GB (31.8 GB usable)

Card NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 

I've been running Steam VR with a valve index, but I think I need to go to OpenXR...  

Honestly, not sure if it will help you...not that I am positive it will, just that Im not really sure about your headset. Primarily used for bypassing steam vr if you use a windows mixed reality based device. If it uses WMR, then yeah itll help. Give it some research, heres the thread.

My wallpaper and skins