quickcomm menu "in flight" - anyone remember what the keybind is called?

rogorogo
Go to solution Solved by rayrayblues,

I moved my DCS install a while ago an managed to (of course) nuke my binds.
The Hind module is the only module (thus far), which uses a different keybind to access the "quickcom" menu "in flight".
(which is the typical Eagle way of doing everything ever piecemeal here and there with everdifferent approaches, and never follow up on it but that is a different story) 

I have tormented the search function but for the love of typing... I cannot find it.
It was mentioned (that is how I found out)  - but I need the hive mind to help me out here, please, pretty pretty please with a cherry on top!
(obviously I also have not found it in the client, cementing and extending my incompetence as a fake digital pilot to the keybind management)

So again:
Please, does anyone remember what the keybind is called to access the "quickcom" menu "in flight"?
Thank you in advance.

Edited by rogorogo

• Solution
21 hours ago, rogorogo said:

I moved my DCS install a while ago an managed to (of course) nuke my binds.
The Hind module is the only module (thus far), which uses a different keybind to access the "quickcom" menu "in flight".
(which is the typical Eagle way of doing everything ever piecemeal here and there with everdifferent approaches, and never follow up on it but that is a different story) 

I have tormented the search function but for the love of typing... I cannot find it.
It was mentioned (that is how I found out)  - but I need the hive mind to help me out here, please, pretty pretty please with a cherry on top!
(obviously I also have not found it in the client, cementing and extending my incompetence as a fake digital pilot to the keybind management)

So again:
Please, does anyone remember what the keybind is called to access the "quickcom" menu "in flight"?
Thank you in advance.

I think what you mean is "Comms Menu"

Backslash \ on the ground - RAlt+\ in the air.

Edited by rayrayblues

🇺🇦  SLAVA UKRAINI  🇺🇦

MoBo - ASUS 990FX R2 Sabertooth,     CPU - AMD FX 9590 @4.7Gb. No OC
RAM - GSkill RipJaws DDR3 32 Gb @2133 MHZ,   GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6Gb DDR5 OC'd, Core 180MHz, Memory 800MHz
Game drive - Samsung 980 M.2 EVO 1Tb SSD,    OS Drive - 860 EVO 500Gb SATA SSD, Win10 Pro 22H2

Controls - Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X,   Monitor - LG 32" 1920 X 1080,   PSU - Prestige ATX-PR800W PSU

vor 1 Stunde schrieb rayrayblues:

I think what you mean is "Comms Menu"

Backslash \ on the ground - RAlt+\ in the air.

indeed, that was it.. and of course it is nowhere mentioned in the keybinds... but I seem to remember that there was a post at some time somewhere and I mentioned to change that keybind to a single bind because of it.

but at least I know now the hardcoded bind again, thank you