Going for an A+ 😉

You better! 😉

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I positively love EDs sense of humour. 361 (!) pages for a "Quick Start Manual"! 😆

• Like 1

Z390 MB | i7-8700k | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB m.2 NVME | 1TB SATA SSD | AsRock 6900XT | PowerMac G5 Case Mod | HP Reverb G2 | AKG K500 | TM Warthog | Virpil TCS Rotor Base w/ Constellation Alpha | Virpil MongoosT CM2 base w/ MongooseT grip (soon) | MFG Crosswind pedals | 3x TM Cougar MFDs

1 hour ago, Archduke said:

I positively love EDs sense of humour. 361 (!) pages for a "Quick Start Manual"! 😆

(allegedly) Don't tell that I printed out the ka-50 manual in color....When it said "out of toner" it kicked in...hmm is this a good idea.. 🙂

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 3/4/2022 at 7:38 PM, macedk said:

(allegedly) Don't tell that I printed out the ka-50 manual in color....When it said "out of toner" it kicked in...hmm is this a good idea.. 🙂

I used to print all my manuals on a color laser-printer but due to the regular updates, i stopped and especially here in the beginning where there will be lots of changes... now i just read it on a ReMarkable pad.

molon-labe-black-header.jpg

12 hours ago, Bedouin said:

I used to print all my manuals on a color laser-printer but due to the regular updates, i stopped and especially here in the beginning where there will be lots of changes... now i just read it on a ReMarkable pad.

I stopped and did the math and our printing was logged 😉

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 3/9/2022 at 9:25 AM, Bedouin said:

Heatblur F14 is the best solution for this. I don't know why its not a web based from the first place.

Save the planet😉

• ED Team
16 minutes ago, hreich said:

Still can't comprehend the rocket deployment thingies....And that's just  me who once knew how to do this in another F16 sim...

The main thing that will probably help in understanding the way a lot of the AH-64 systems are designed or implemented is to disregard the fixed wing way of thinking about attacking ground targets. When players apply F-16, F-18 or even A-10 mentalities to the Apache, the AH-64 will most likely seem confusing.

If you think of yourself as a tank that can jump really high, or as a sniper team that is trying to ambush the enemy from as long a range as possible, that approach to tactics will pay off a lot better.

• Like 6

Afterburners are for wussies...hang around the battlefield and dodge tracers like a man.
DCS Rotor-Head

13 hours ago, Raptor9 said:

or as a sniper team that is trying to ambush the enemy from as long a range as possible, that approach to tactics will pay off a lot better.

This is why I like the shark so much :)

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

Get your script skill fangs out and make a tough mission. 

Hollywood part is that you are invulnerable  for the ambush.... then you relocate and all bets are off (so now you have now felt bullets on the airframe and nothing like a ziing and phew sound to sharpen your skills). Magic script people ...get to work :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]