Newegg and Fraud = DO NOT BUY FROM THERE

Just now, Icebeat said:

I am still wondering why anyone will buy any products online for more than $250.

? Spend a thousand times that online. Why would some arbitrary number be a limit to spend online?

And how would one go about purchasing products not available elsewhere?

AMD 7900x3D | Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Hero | 64GB DC DDR5 6400 Ram | MSI Suprim RTX 4090 Liquid X | 2 x Kingston Fury 4TB Gen4 NVME | Corsair HX1500i PSU | NZXT H7 Flow | Liquid Cooled CPU & GPU | HP Reverb G2 | LG 48" 4K OLED | Winwing HOTAS

1 hour ago, Icebeat said:

That number represents an acceptable loss for me and yes I spend thousands of dollars online but usually no more that ~$200 in a simple product (with some exceptions like the Varjo Aero).

I just don't understand the number.

I wouldn't spend $20 from goodpricerchelicopters.cn but won't think twice about $200,000 from Dell Enterprise.

Its who you put your trust in, not how much trust that matters IMO.

I couldn't imagine where I would begin to find all of the goods that I purchase if I had to purchase them offline.

I'm guessing the answer to your wonder "why anyone will buy any products online for more than $250" is the same reason you purchased the varjo online.

AMD 7900x3D | Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Hero | 64GB DC DDR5 6400 Ram | MSI Suprim RTX 4090 Liquid X | 2 x Kingston Fury 4TB Gen4 NVME | Corsair HX1500i PSU | NZXT H7 Flow | Liquid Cooled CPU & GPU | HP Reverb G2 | LG 48" 4K OLED | Winwing HOTAS

On 12/10/2022 at 12:55 PM, SkateZilla said:

It's not NewEgg Specific, nor Amazon, it's everywhere, buys need to be more aware of what they are purchasing and from who.

This.  And also be sure to read thoroughly the return policy and written warranty.  Caveat Emptor!

• Like 1