Newegg and Fraud = DO NOT BUY FROM THERE

11 minutes ago, Hammer1-1 said:

Yeah I guess you're the only person who aint had problems from Newegg here. Hey look everyone, nothing bad ever happens to this guy! NEVER!  GFY.

Seriously do you read yourself? As I said previously, you need help and most probaby a reality strike.

Sue them or stop your trolling, it has no place in forms but in court rooms.

For the time being I'm trying to figure out why two courrier companies have failed to deliver my items today, left no "sorry we missed you" X-Mass cards forgot my 3 phone numbers and use the same "order pending" page with links that ends up nowhere. And AGAIN: NO, IT'S NOT NEWEGG.

If you have had as many delivery failures than I did over the past month you would perhaps think before writing...

With Newegg since Jan 2021 NEVER had an issue and spent thousand of pounds with them. Keep amusing me.

Edited by Thinder

Win 11Pro. Corsair RM1000X PSU. ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PLUS [WI-FI], AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3D, Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX Nitro+ Vapor-X 24GB GDDR6. 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series (4 x 8GB) RAM Cl14 DDR4 3600. Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Thrustmaster. TWCS Throttle. PICO 4 256GB.

WARNING: Message from AMD: Windows Automatic Update may have replaced their driver by one of their own. Check your drivers.

M-2000C. Mirage F1. F/A-18C Hornet. F-15C. F-5E Tiger II. MiG-29 "Fulcrum".  Avatar: Escadron de Chasse 3/3 Ardennes. Fly like a Maineyak.

1 minute ago, Thinder said:

Seriously do you read yourself? As I said previously, you need help a most pronbaby a reality strike.

Sue them or stop your trolling, it has no place in forms but in court rooms.

Aww, we got a lawyer here. So far as I see, you're the only troll here. Good. You can cheerlead for Newegg all you want. Doesnt change the fact that they've went downhill these past few years, but it doesnt sound like you subscribe to reality and nobody here has had issues with them. You dont like it, the doors right there you drama queen.

• Like 2

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

4 minutes ago, Hammer1-1 said:

Aww, we got a lawyer here. So far as I see, you're the only troll here. Good. You can cheerlead for Newegg all you want. Doesnt change the fact that they've went downhill these past few years, but it doesnt sound like you subscribe to reality and nobody here has had issues with them. You dont like it, the doors right there you drama queen.

Better than spamming in this forum with false allegations, and revese psychology won't help you, guess who is the drama queen here?

With Newegg since Jan 2021 NEVER had an issue and spent thousand of pounds with them. Keep amusing me.

Edited by Thinder

Win 11Pro. Corsair RM1000X PSU. ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PLUS [WI-FI], AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3D, Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX Nitro+ Vapor-X 24GB GDDR6. 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series (4 x 8GB) RAM Cl14 DDR4 3600. Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Thrustmaster. TWCS Throttle. PICO 4 256GB.

WARNING: Message from AMD: Windows Automatic Update may have replaced their driver by one of their own. Check your drivers.

M-2000C. Mirage F1. F/A-18C Hornet. F-15C. F-5E Tiger II. MiG-29 "Fulcrum".  Avatar: Escadron de Chasse 3/3 Ardennes. Fly like a Maineyak.

Guys, You need to calm down with that back and forth.
1st, the experience isn't B.S., you have no right to attack that person on any level, simply because you haven't had a similar experience.
2nd, I've experienced similar issues w/ NewEgg Marketplace, and occasionally NewEgg warehouses (as stated in my prev. posts).
3rd, These issues occur everywhere, and are well documented.

Every company has logistics issues. That 1 or 2 stories that make the news are of billions of invoices conducted daily.

I've been ordering from NewEgg for decades, out of maybe 2,000 invoices, I've maybe had issues with less than 10, and those issues were resolved fully. (as In I didn't have to take or write off a loss). and those were all recent orders only.

I've also ordered from Tiger Direct, Amazon, Walmart, Bestbuy, microcenter, ebay, and a dozen or so smaller sites, they've all pretty much been the same experience.

Some Tips:
-Don't buy from NewEgg Marketplace re-sellers, I always Check the "Sold By NewEgg" Box. (Same for Walmart and Bestbuy's site, etc, Be weary of To Good to be true prices)

-Avoid Open Box Deals,
Check security seals/stickers for cuts, wrinkles or bubbles (cuts or obvious, wrinkles / bubbles show the seal was opened without cutting using a heatgun or thumbnail etc).

I'm sorry, but I know a lot of logistics guys that work in these ware houses, 90% of the time, they don't check the items that come back in,
Depending on the RA Reason, they simply slap a Return To Stock Sticker on them and put back on shelf or in the open box section, these items aren't inspected, honestly it's the same for off the shelf purchases, check the item before you pay for it, as I've seen off the shelf items have had product removed, and replaced with used vehicle brake pads, and re-packed and returned and the item was on the shelf for sale.

-Record Video w/ Time Stamp of the entire unboxing (from Drop Ship box opening -> Product box opening), make sure to get clear shots of the labels for evidence.

20 years ago, even 10 years ago, it was not common, but I can tell you, as a logistics field worker, that its a common problem everywhere that does drop ship now.

Scammers buy a product, use tools to open product packaging or have extra security seals and plastic wrap machines and return something else in it's place.

It's not limited to GFX Cards, nor computer components.

There's 2 issues, 1. there's so many transactions, that not all the return items are inspected thoroughly, 2. the scammers make the packaging look like it's never been opened, so it doesnt get inspected.

Edited by SkateZilla
  • Like 1

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

1 hour ago, SkateZilla said:

Every company has logistics issues. That 1 or 2 stories that make the news are of billions of invoices conducted daily.

Exactly. But here it takes a new dimention with allegations of corruption and the call for people not to buy from them, that's obviously coming with no evidences of corruption at all.

Like you I have been ordering from Newegg for some time, certainly not as many times as you but I had a lot of issues with online purchases, never from Newegg, quite the opposite, taking one month day for day to get a refund from the USA to Britain is some kind of record I would say considering the travel distance of the refunded item.

I have worked with such companies as a courrier and I know the kind of problems we encountered or caused, because people are humans, we can mess things up occasionally, because one doesn't care, or is tired or weather condition (especially as courrier on bike, try Reading/Heathrow in a snow storm on a GT500 for a laugh), tons of reasons for things to go wrong.

As for the Youtube videos, I take some and leave some, taken on my own experience for the very same reasons, those guys make money of their shows, and they also can get things wrong, better check and double check.

Right now I  have two more items undelivered with no way to track them, from UK companies, the one from the USA (Suicidal Tendencies merch) is on its way and traceable.

Edited by Thinder

SJW coming to big tech rescue here. Good. I submitted my evidence. You disagree? Your opinion. Your opinion like many others...just suck. I've shopped Newegg since 2007, I'm an eggspert reviewer there since 2011 and after buying thousands of things from Newegg over the years, since the Chinese took over its been bad. You don't see it? Just read the thread, but you don't get to come in here and sh*t on my concerns because you believe a thing and have wood for Newegg. Just because you've never been scammed by anyone selling on Newegg doesn't mean it wont...and when it happens, don't come cryin' here, bud. Take the SJW 'tude somewhere else. I'm done with you.

5 hours ago, Thinder said:

Better than spamming in this forum with false allegations, and revese psychology won't help you, guess who is the drama queen here?

Edited by Hammer1-1
  • Like 1

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

1 hour ago, Hammer1-1 said:

SJW coming to big tech rescue here. Good. I submitted my evidence. You disagree? Your opinion. Your opinion like many others...just suck. I've shopped Newegg since 2007, I'm an eggspert reviewer there since 2011 and after buying thousands of things from Newegg over the years, since the Chinese took over its been bad. You don't see it? Just read the thread, but you don't get to come in here and sh*t on my concerns because you believe a thing and have wood for Newegg. Just because you've never been scammed by anyone selling on Newegg doesn't mean it wont...and when it happens, don't come cryin' here, bud. Take the SJW 'tude somewhere else. I'm done with you.

Again go sue them instead of crying rivers of bitterness in forums and I don't need your opinion. Cheers.

5 hours ago, BuzzU said:

I've bought from Newegg for 20 years. Never a problem but it changed owners along the way.

The problems with most customers not getting what they ordered started when N.E. Opened their Marketplace,
Like Amazon, Scam companies came in and people hold N.E. Responsible, especially when the scam companies take money for 30-45 days and then disappear, 
as stated above, happens on more than just newegg.

But NewEgg simply has been getting more attention now, due to the graphics card scandal, and the QA being short staffed as a result of CV19, there's simply logistics problems as a result of policies not being followed during the pandemic.

There's just as many YT Streamer Videos about Amazon and other re-sellers as there are about NewEgg.

1 minute ago, Thinder said:

Again go sue them instead of crying rivers of bitterness in forums and I don't need your opinion. Cheers.

The only issue is, he's allowed to express his opinion, there's no need to get upset over it and tell him to stop.

If you dont agree with it, then you can hide the topic.

• Like 2

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

2 minutes ago, SkateZilla said:

Like Amazon, Scam companies came in and people hold N.E. Responsible, especially when the scam companies take money for 30-45 days and then disappear, 

Exactly what I am trying to figure out right now, this sort of emails with links that lead to dead ends, error 404 etc can perfectly be it, no phone calls, no cards from the courrier, the sellers might or not have little to do with it, meanwhile those items are still lost in space...

BS1.jpg

BS2.jpg

23 minutes ago, SkateZilla said:

The problems with most customers not getting what they ordered started when N.E. Opened their Marketplace,

But NewEgg simply has been getting more attention now, due to the graphics card scandal, and the QA being short staffed as a result of CV19, there's simply logistics problems as a result of policies not being followed during the pandemic.

There's just as many YT Streamer Videos about Amazon and other re-sellers as there are about NewEgg.

The only issue is, he's allowed to express his opinion, there's no need to get upset over it and tell him to stop.

If you dont agree with it, then you can hide the topic.

I'm certainly not upset. He can express his opinion all he wants but pretending he's got evidence of curruption and sticking to forums trying to get people not to buy from a company is suspect of being on the payroll of scammers, and no I don't need his opinion to make my own mind, same for Youtube contributors with a visible BIAS.

Speaking of Amazon. The package that I ordered and they took the money from my bank account was the 3rd. They had all week to ship it. It's coming by UPS. I just found out this morning that they say the delay is due to severe weather. I also found out it's coming from Colorado Springs, Co. That's just 100 miles from me and we've had no severe weather all week. It hasn't stopped Fedex from delivering two packages to me from Colorado Springs this week.

I'll be surprised if I get the package now. I really need it too. I made a bad choice ordering from Amazon. This isn't the first time for this crap.

Buzz

This is modern life shopping !  That's what we asked for and now that we have it, cuz we always bought the cheapest ( the market will correct it ) we don't like it anymore.

Gone are the days of solid shop owners, knowing their stuff, advice you, show you, unpack & present on the counter, etc..  small talk.  No, ALL GONE 😞

It doesn't matter if amaz.. or newe.. or xyz...they all ship with numerous parcel services who are alwaysof questionable reliability, if not today then maybe tomorrow.

Modern shopping, welcome to the world of unboxing a suprise you didnt order or waiting forever for a box that will never come.

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

Bit........I can't blame UPS, because they haven't got the package yet. That's why i'm so upset with the lame excuse of severe weather when all the shipper has done so far is make out the label.

I have no idea who the company is I bought from. That's the part I don't like about Amazon. Sorry, but i'm done with Amazon. I'll deal directly with the companies from now on. That way if there's a problem I can call them.

Buzz

BuzzU,

I always check I buy from amazon directly and usually do not buy from 3rd party vendors, unless they are reputable.

But hey, it sucks if it goes south, no matter why, it's a PITA to hunt down shipments.

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

Most of the Amazon Accounts that scam that I've helped friends with, send fake UPS Website links, they click it, it looks like UPS, shows tracking info and everything, but the URL is clearly not UPS, and the tracking# is not valid in UPS's own system.

After calling them out, in a reply, the website is 404 after that.

It's not NewEgg Specific, nor Amazon, it's everywhere, buys need to be more aware of what they are purchasing and from who.

1 hour ago, BuzzU said:

This is really weird. Now it's changed from UPS to USPS and it's out for delivery to be delivered today. I guess the severe weather blew away.

I hope it shows up.

It's not uncommon for UPS/FedEx to  hand off to USPS for the "last mile delivery". 

Windows 11 | ASUS B650E-F STRIX | AMD 7800X3D | G.Skill 64Gb DDR5 6200 30-36-36-48 w/ tuned secondary/tertiary | RTX 4090 undervolted curve | MSI MPG A1000G PSU | VKB MCG Gunfighter Ultimate + Rudder Pedals + WH Throttle |  HP Reverb G2

Newegg became much worse after being chinese-owned.  I buy from Amazon (never 3rd party sellers) whenever I can now.

Edited by gavagai

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

12 hours ago, SkateZilla said:

Most of the Amazon Accounts that scam that I've helped friends with, send fake UPS Website links, they click it, it looks like UPS, shows tracking info and everything, but the URL is clearly not UPS, and the tracking# is not valid in UPS's own system.

After calling them out, in a reply, the website is 404 after that.

It's not NewEgg Specific, nor Amazon, it's everywhere, buys need to be more aware of what they are purchasing and from who.

Exactly what happens to me now and  nothing to do with Newegg or the USA.

11 hours ago, EightyDuce said:

It's not uncommon for UPS/FedEx to  hand off to USPS for the "last mile delivery". 

I try not to use UPS anymore. Matter of fact, I go out of my way to stay away from them whenever I can, especially after they started going anti 2A and seizing firearms components they dont like. Also had issues with them either losing or stealing ammunition from deliveries, but thats another discussion. No really good way to get around them unless you ship exclusively through DHL or another brand; USPS contracts a lot of their mail deliveries to UPS and FedEx when it comes to air freight and logistics they can handle better than what the USPS can afford.

Edited by Hammer1-1

My wallpaper and skins