ED, Can you just remove the cockpit shaking

Hydrox

Let's sum up the situation. This thread was tagged "reported earlier" because it was created in a period when all aircraft cockpit would be shaking, not only the Su-25(T).

The global issue was fixed a few weeks later. Still, users have kept saying the Su-25(T) cockpit was shaking.

I've just checked internal reports: there is one report about Su-25(T) shaking during taxi.

There is no internal report about airborne shaking. I need a track showing the airborne shaking you're all talking about, because many things can induce or increase aircraft shaking: payload, speed, wind, flying...

Edited by Flappie

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

On 9/8/2023 at 2:04 PM, Flappie said:

Heavy vibrations while airbraking reproduced and reported.

Devs answered me. There's no easy way to fix current Su-25(T) flight model for it was made a long time ago. A new FM will be made at some point (no dates), just like there were new FM for other FC3 aircraft.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I hope this "later" fix, also fixes the screen shake while overspeeding. The plane can shake all it wants, like the F-14 at high AOA, I just don't want my eyeballs and the horizon to shake up and down with the cockpit.

• Like 2