Hello all,

I'm inviting anyone who would like to participate to an AIN ship operations multi-player mission. We are going to run it on Caucasus map with no mods. There will be 4 big ships, super carrier, non super carrier, Tarawa, and Kutz for the flanker pilots. 

The mission will have active csar/ctld so the helo pilots can do plane guard duty while the jets do flight operations. 

AIN will have tutors for all the fixed  wing, and at least a few of the helicopter models. 

There will be a few low threat level ground targets so people can practice that as well. 

We haven't yet set an exact time and date for this training, as we're going to run it several times, and we'll likely leave the server open and without a password while this mission runs. 

So come out and hop in your favorite aircraft and do some carrier practice. The tacans will work, as will the ICLS so you can even do automatic carrier landings in your tomcat. 

There will be tankers up with active TACANs and easy comms will be enabled. 

The mission will be "AIN Ship operations" in multi-player. 

Here is the link to our discord.https://discord.gg/JuBydbsfDn

More information will be forthcoming, and I'll will add to this post.

We hope you'll show up regardless of your flight experince level. We'll see you in the skies! Screen_220419_004937.png

Screen_220419_215743.png

Edited by Dscross
Adding images
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We're testing the mission now, and during the testing phase we have the A4 community mod in the mission. (It'll be removed for the public open flight missions.) Here are some more screenshots of AIN pilots testing the mission. Again, anyone is welcome to come to the free flight sessions. If you want in on the testing phase and have the A4 mod and UH60 mod, just drop by the discord in the original post and we'll get you the password. 

FYI: The refueling a4 is one of our British pilots. I haven't been able to refuel in the A4 yet. (Or most other jets if I'm honest. But the new virpil controls did enable me to plug into the tanker with the Hornet for the first time) Digital_Combat_Simulator_Black_Shark_Screenshot_2022.04.19_-_21.35.16.85.png

unknown.png

unknown-1.png

• Like 1

AIN will be running our Ship operations mission on April 29th 2022 starting at 2000hrs (8pm) easter time (1800 mountain, 1700, pacific time) During this event there will be Hornets, tomcats, and helicopters on the Forrestal and the Super Carrier, as well as AV8B harriers on the Tarawa. The TACAN's and ICLS will be set for the different ships. CTLD and CSAR will be active so we can have Huey's pulling plane guard duty (or whatever helicopter) There will be tankers in the air with both boom and basket for practicing a2a refueling. 

Here is a link to our discord https://discord.gg/JuBydbsfDn

During this event we're taking the password off the AIN server. (AIN Ship Operations will be the mission name.) 

While we've tested the mission with different mods, during the event there will be no mods. (if there's enough intrest we can do another with the A4 and/or the UH60L Depending on what people want. 

Here's a few screen shots of some mission testing in the UH60 

Screen_220426_225438.png

Screen_220426_225407.png

• Like 2

NOTE:

Due to the recent update with link4 data link and hornet ACLS, AIN will be working to get those features in the mission before public time. 

Again, we will be removing the password at 2000 hours (8PM eastern time) and everyone is welcome. there will be slots for the following aircraft. 

F14 Tomcat, A & B. 

F/A-18 Hornet (on both the Truman Super Carrier and the Forrestal as well as on shore bases.) 

UH-1 helicopters for plane guard CSAR/ CTLD. 

AH64's from the Tarawa

AV8B's from the Tarawa and Kuznetsov 2017. 

Su33 from the Kuznetsov 2017. (Might be a few ashore as well.)

In the northern part of the map there will be a cold war/ Vietnam area with F5's UH1's, and payload restricted F/A-18's (playing the role of A6's) and F14A's playing the role of F4's (payload restricted to Sparrows) 

In the southern part of the map there are non-payload restricted A10C 2's, F16's, and Mirage 2000's. 

I think there are a few P47 slots in the cold war area of the map to play the role of A1 sky raiders. 

There are boom and basket tankers, both S-3's and KC135 MPRS and KC135 boom tankers. All tankers should have working TACAN's, as do the ships. 

There are SA342 Gazelles for CTLD/ CSAR and plane guard duty. (There might be a couple Mi8's and Mi24's if I recall correctly.) 

(there's a couple Mig21 slots around the map as well.) 

The mission name is "AIN ship operations" 

The mission will be running all weekend, and again, everyone is welcome to drop by and fly. 

See you in the skies. 

(we had a little weather issue with the tankers, but that'll be fixed.) 

Screen_220428_033911.png

Screen_220427_213443.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2022 at 7:18 PM, KevyKevTPA said:

Thanks, I did so, but I'm locked out of most of the rooms and found nothing like a mission.  Where would I find it?

Go to "Rules and Roles" and accept. Next time you're on discord check to see if I am. Message me and we'll get you all sorted out.