Improved Infantry movement and types

Callsign112

Now that the SC deck crew have seen an update to their animations/movement, I am hoping that we see this improvement make it to infantry in general. I also hope we see more infantry types, especially for WWII where currently infantry are unable to deal with armored units.

• Like 9

+1

• Like 2

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

+1 @rcjonessnp175, more capable/dynamic infantry is what we need for CA in both its modern and WWII versions.

I am truly amazed at the progress of the SC deck crew. You can see that they added more than just night wands. The Ai appear less mechanical as they go about their task IMO, and I haven't had a look in the ME myself yet, but my understanding is we should see less Ai mishaps on deck in SC missions now even as it continues to improve.

And it's not difficult to see the total immersion they are pursuing, and the huge strides in advancement already achieved. Anyone interested in Navy ops in a fighter jet cannot miss the level of immersion the SC brings. Can't wait to see these changes come to ground units.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh my, new infantry would sure make this sim a game changer and make CA so much more worth it.  I would love to see a Javelin fired from a forest line, or good defilade, as his fellow troops wait in ambush for the missile to strike the intended armor before engaging enemy soldiers. I hope for that and I also hope CA gets some VR loving too because it's pretty much useless as it stands now.  Cheers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

X570S AORUS PRO AX MOTHERBOARD, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-core Processor, GIGABYTE GEFORCE RTX 3090 TI, 64GB DDR4(Corsair Vengeance LPX), DARK ROCK PRO 4 250W TDP Heatsink, Corsair AX1600i Power Supply,  2TB SSD, Windows 10 64 Bit  VR: HP Reverb G2, VIRPIL: VPC Constellation ALPHA Prim[R], VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base