Startup procedure while flying missions

zauii89

Hi,

I am just gonna begin doing real missions etc since i feel i am ready, but every time i boost up a mission or campaign it seems to be starting the helicopter with the engines already running.

I would like to do the whole startup myself , is there a way?

It's up to the original mission designer to choose whether you start shut down or not. I suppose you could try editing the campaign missions, but it's probably best not to mess with them.

However if i remember correctly there are a few campaign missions where you start cold. One is particularly memorable too ;)

Nate

In the campaign i know sometimes you start cold and sometimes warm. It can be fixed but i dont know how yet as i dont have BS. But in the missions, isnt there an option to start cold? Would be weird if they left that out of the missions.

Regards

Alex "Snuffer" D.

AMD FX8350 (8 core) 4.1GHZ ::: 8GB Dominator 1600mhz ::: GTX660 2GB ::: 2xHD ::: 24" ASUS

All that you need to di in the ME is find the KA-50 as Player. go to WP 1 and change the order to start at parking. That will put you at a cold start. Now some missions may be screwed up by changing this.

good luck

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

This is annoying sometimes, shame there isn't a clock like in F4 where you can choose yourself weather you do a ramp start/taxi/takeoff, perhaps something to bear in mind for future modules?

i was just going to say the exact same thing. This feature in Falcon 4 is very nice.

A-10C, AV-8B, Ka-50, F-14B, F-16C, F-5E, F/A-18C, L-39, Mi-8, MiG-21, MiG-29, SA34, Spitfire, Su-27, Su-33, UH-1H