[Feature Request] Ability to disable Scorpion HMCS in editor

Aigle2

• Aigle2 changed the title to [Feature Request] Ability to disable Scorpion HMCS in editor

If you're planning on running the Hog on pre-2000 servers why not the A model? That was pre-both modules (A-10C and A-10C II).

• Like 1

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

What EricJ said.

Plus, that option already exists. It's called "A-10C Warthog" without the "II". 😇

All A-10C II customers automatically have the A-10C as well, they might just need to install it in addition to the more modern one.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Yurgon said:

What EricJ said.

Plus, that option already exists. It's called "A-10C Warthog" without the "II". 😇

All A-10C II customers automatically have the A-10C as well, they might just need to install it in addition to the more modern one.

Isn't A-10C with worse textures / model than A-10C II? 

26 minutes ago, Aigle2 said:

Isn't A-10C with worse textures / model than A-10C II? 

The cockpit textures look a bit fresher in the old A-10C and a bit more worn in the new A-10C II.

Other than that, the two are very close to each other, with the most notable visual differences being directly tied to the actual systems differences (new HMCS control head, TISL removed, Pave Penny removed), as far as I'm aware.

Every now and then I fly the old A-10C and sometimes I actually have to look behind the stick and check whether the TISL panel is there or not in order to figure out which version I'm flying. 😉

Edited by Yurgon