is this dog fight menu available in f-16 ? how do I get it ?

swaps

10 minutes ago, swaps said:

is this dog fight menu available in f-16 ?

That Menu is part of the mission the guy is using to practice .. there are several for the F-16 too, for example:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3319967/

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

54 minutes ago, swaps said:

I am guessing that if the mission is set in  a area I do not have I cannot use it ?

Correct, but the mission I linked is set on the Caucasus Map, which is free and 99.99% of DCS users have it.

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

39 minutes ago, Rudel_chw said:

Correct, but the mission I linked is set on the Caucasus Map, which is free and 99.99% of DCS users have it.

I just tried it and could not get anywhere. said go into f10 menu and set number of targets. none of the Icons let me choose what to fly against or how many and none of the buttons in f10 unpaused the mission. can you tell me how to get these settings and how to unpause ?

Thanks Alan

9 minutes ago, swaps said:

said go into f10 menu

I assume you are going to the comms menu first and once the menu appears, selecting F10 from the list of menu choices. Wait for the voice to say 'Select the F10 menu' before you try as you have to wait for the script to load.

You need to press RCntl + \ or just \, depending on if easy comms is on or not, to get the menu

I just tried the mission above and it does work

OK I have got the menu working now, what you said about key combinations was correct but it did not work. I had to go into settings and change it to a different key and it worked fine.

Thanks All