DCS World Instructor Mode?

StormBat

Don't know if this has ever been discussed or not, but would it be possible to have a multiplayer Instructor mode where the Host(the instructor) can have 1 or more people(students) join and sit where they(the instructor) is sitting, where they(the students)can see with a pointer(or animated hands) exactly what the instructor is doing, or showing the students. Using the VOIP to communicate his/her instructions?  I find this would be so much better and very practical for those very experienced virtual pilots to train others online, and in real time.    What do you guys think, would it be hard to implement, is it even a good idea?  Cheers.

• Like 3

X570S AORUS PRO AX MOTHERBOARD, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-core Processor, GIGABYTE GEFORCE RTX 3090 TI, 64GB DDR4(Corsair Vengeance LPX), DARK ROCK PRO 4 250W TDP Heatsink, Corsair AX1600i Power Supply,  2TB SSD, Windows 10 64 Bit  VR: HP Reverb G2, VIRPIL: VPC Constellation ALPHA Prim[R], VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base

2 hours ago, StormBat said:

Don't know if this has ever been discussed or not, but would it be possible to have a multiplayer Instructor mode where the Host(the instructor) can have 1 or more people(students) join and sit where they(the instructor) is sitting, where they(the students)can see with a pointer(or animated hands) exactly what the instructor is doing, or showing the students. Using the VOIP to communicate his/her instructions?  I find this would be so much better and very practical for those very experienced virtual pilots to train others online, and in real time.    What do you guys think, would it be hard to implement, is it even a good idea?  Cheers.

This can already be archived with chat programms like discord where you can stream your desktop screen and show to other what you do why.

My skins

Not only that, but with a bit of imagination Combined Arms can be used as a really effective teaching tool even though it is geared toward controlling ground assets. Using it in tandem with the various options to facilitate group communications, CA can provide a great platform for teaching/demonstrating.

• Like 1