Pilote Nvidia 512.95

PLUTON

Hello today I downloaded and installed the latest Nvidia driver 512.95 and !!!! what a disaster for me my fps have dropped by half and above all horrible stuttering, so I put the old 512.77 driver back and the Eureka everything became normal smooth and without stuttering.
I don't know if it's just me but in case it happens to you too!! check your driver.
It's just an info, good flight to all:pilotfly:

I did not check in 2D (just in VR)

• Thanks 1

I upgraded to this driver this morning and flew DCS most of the day, did not see any ill affect on my end. My performance remained the same best I could tell.

• Like 1

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

New drivers running like a champ for me. 

ALIENWARE R11 - I9 10900KF @ 5.1 GHz - M.2 NVMe 2TB - RTX3090  - XFURY 64GB -3400 MHz RAM

Monitor AW3420DW @ 120Hz - Virpil CM3 Throttle - TM TPR Rudder pedals - Virpil CM2 w/TM Hornet Stick Center - Monstertech Deck Mounts 

RealSimulator FSSB-R3 Lightning Base w/ F16SRGRH SideStick - VR user / Varjo Aero - Big Thx to mbucchia

Start Date April 2020 

Here I reinstalled the 512.95 driver and everything works fine so it was a coincidence with another problem.
Thank you for your answers as that allowed me to see that it did not come from the pilot.
Have a nice flight everyone:pilotfly: