Keyboard commands question

I am trying to build an RS Map controller profile for the Apache and going through the key commands and it show theres really not many commands mapped to the keyboard. Are keyboard binds still in the work, or is this it?

Edited by Hammer1-1
  • Like 1

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

On 6/26/2022 at 2:58 PM, Hammer1-1 said:

I am trying to build an RS Map controller profile for the Apache and going through the key commands and it show theres really not many commands mapped to the keyboard. Are keyboard binds still in the work, or is this it?

I ran into the same issue when I endeavoured to define key commands for the Hornet, for use in Voice Attack. The vast majority of commands do not have default bindings. I started to build a little database to see which key combos are used/available, and conceptualize a method for defining new key combos in a systematic way. My enthusiasm fizzled away rapidly when I figured the tedious work that would require.
I'm afraid it's pretty much the same with the Apache. I suspect ED will not add a lot of default key combinations, but if they do after you have defined your own, there will be a lot of rework.

Edited by LeCuvier
  • Like 1

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5