Radio Frequency

Amraam

Hey all, I know how to change the frequency for the intraflight datalink and radio, but how do you know what frequency to tune to?

I gave up and tuned into the Mayak Radio station because I couldn't get ahold of my flight nor the tower.

Thanks!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| Intel E6750 @3.2Ghz | 2GB OCZ PC2-6400 RAM | XFX 680i SLI | BFG GTX260 216SP | Western Digital 3200AAKS 320GB SATA II HDD |

| Seagate 320GB 16MB SATA II HDD | Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Soundcard | Samsung 245B 24" TFT Monitor |

| Logitech Z-5400 Digital THX 5.1 speakers | Logitech G15 | Logitech MX1000 | TM Cougar #27955 | TrackIR 3 Pro

hey man, i have not been able to tune in radio Mayak.

UHF-2 125687 Khz AM

Im not sure what im doing wrong, when I flip the squelch I get static, but thats about all i can do with that thing.

any idea what i might be doing wrong.

I confess I have not consulted the manual for this, just figured id ask,

Thanks.

Dont let the smell get to ya...............

hey man, i have not been able to tune in radio Mayak.

UHF-2 125687 Khz AM

Im not sure what im doing wrong, when I flip the squelch I get static, but thats about all i can do with that thing.

any idea what i might be doing wrong.

I confess I have not consulted the manual for this, just figured id ask,

Thanks.

Wrong frequency. You need to be on UHF2 125675Khz, AM. You also need to be within 70km of the city.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| Intel E6750 @3.2Ghz | 2GB OCZ PC2-6400 RAM | XFX 680i SLI | BFG GTX260 216SP | Western Digital 3200AAKS 320GB SATA II HDD |

| Seagate 320GB 16MB SATA II HDD | Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Soundcard | Samsung 245B 24" TFT Monitor |

| Logitech Z-5400 Digital THX 5.1 speakers | Logitech G15 | Logitech MX1000 | TM Cougar #27955 | TrackIR 3 Pro

roger, 125675Khz AM, thats actually what i have written down, im not sure where i came up with the frequency I wrote earlier, but when i posted that i think i had just woken up and did not have my glasses on! lol. jeez my eyes are worse than i thought. lol.

when you say within 70km of the city, is that any city? or is there a city called Mayak or something?

Thanks again.

Dont let the smell get to ya...............

Hey all, I know how to change the frequency for the intraflight datalink and radio, but how do you know what frequency to tune to?

I don't know if I understand your question correctly, anyway, the default frequency for all communications with the ATC of any airbase/FARP or your AI flight is 127.5 (via VHF-2 radio). You can assign each airbase a different frequency in the \Eagle Dynamics\Ka-50\Scripts\World\airdromes.lua file. Don't forget to turn the intercom switch to the VHF-2 position.

In MP players have to set a common frequency in order to exchange data via datalink.

See manual p. 8-2f.