F-100D-86-NA Super Sabre Module

Andrew8604

1 hour ago, Fangs Out said:

+1 but... Republic got rid of most if not all of the manuals so it may be  impossible to make

And yet there was a -34 being sold on Ebay a while ago. Now that doesn't mean it would be possible to legally acquire it for a commercial product, but I'd be willing to be good money that if you search hard enough, as a US person, you would be able to get in touch with someone who has the pubs.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Fromthedeep said:

And yet there was a -34 being sold on Ebay a while ago. Now that doesn't mean it would be possible to legally acquire it for a commercial product, but I'd be willing to be good money that if you search hard enough, as a US person, you would be able to get in touch with someone who has the pubs.

Fella, if you see these things for sale online, you need to buy it. These things are so rare that it would be impossible to start a project and collect documentation. You need to start collecting NOW and then people Will think it’s doable.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, F-2 said:

Fella, if you see these things for sale online, you need to buy it. These things are so rare that it would be impossible to start a project and collect documentation. You need to start collecting NOW and then people Will think it’s doable.

I can't, I'm not a US citizen. And while I'd be more than happy to shell out the money to gather all the pubs, the lawyer fees would be even more expensive and I'm not too keen on figuring out what the federal prison system is like. From the inside.

Edited by Fromthedeep
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fangs Out said:

+1 but... Republic got rid of most if not all of the manuals so it may be  impossible to make

That's true and the reason I said 

13 hours ago, upyr1 said:

He needs to post about the thud next. The hun will be awesome. 

14 hours ago, Fromthedeep said:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17Udw8h10lDxMK4sYvkmcnNSuAuX2qGea?usp=sharing here is what the smothsonian has, so if you find something on line and it's not there-