Emergency Trim is inverted in pitch

Akiazusa

Hi,it seems that in A-10C II,the Emergency trim is inverted in pitch.

There was a post about this but it's in the controller sub form,I'm using mouse clicking.

If push emergency trim hat to NOSE UP position(using mouse clicking),the aircraft will pitch down.

If push emergency trim hat to NOSE DN position(using mouse clicking),the aircraft will pitch up.

And the old post It happens in both old and new A-10C, now it works fine in the old A-10C,only happens in the A-10C II

Emergency Trim is inverted in pitch.trk

Hope the team could take a look,thanks.

Edited by Akiazusa

Kyoto Animation forever!

I noticed this as well recently in the A10Cii.  The trim hat on the Emergency Flight Controls panel pulls the stick back when you push the hat forward which should push the nose down.

Simply click the switch next to the hat so its not in the forward position (Emergency Override position), and click it either up or down and watch the stick "trim" the opposite direction as it should.

7 minutes ago, Razor18 said:

If you guys are talking about manual reversion mode, then it is correct as it is.

No,not MRFCS,I mean turn on the Pitch/Roll Trim Override Switch and use the back-up Trim Hat, with the Flight Control Mode Switch in NORM

Kyoto Animation forever!