LAG on Syria maps is unbearable

colin5392

Is the Syria map going to be optimised at all

Very laggy and I do have a good machine for DCS - but it is just not right at all

I can't be the only one having lag issues on this map 

Its the only map where very bad lag occurs - all others are fine and I have them all

• Like 2

Can you tell us a bit more about how it happens, conditions, what kind of mission, etc? Lag in DCS can happen due to many reasons to my limited knowledge about the subject, but, for instance, it's usual you can be perfectly fine in a server and should a single player join having a bad ping the hole game is borked for everyone which as you might guess has anything to do with the map itself. Maybe that player has a bad internet connection, or has an old PC not allowing him better performance, or both and the game if ruined for everyone which should be synced to him and it's just impossible to be synced with that.

Has it happened to you in a regular server? Some friend/squadmate/whoever server? Can you play just fine offline? What mission was it in, heavy mission plenty of ground units or just a few ones? That kind of stuff giving more details.

Edited by Ala13_ManOWar

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

1 hour ago, Dirty Rotten Flieger said:

I'm getting stutter in Syria. It's not really bad stutter but it's not great either. Just enough to ruin the feeling of flight.

Runs better offline but on Enigma's Cold War just now it was kinda meh.

Did you already tried lowering preload radious?

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

• 8 months later...