•RAID/FLIR Field of View Select Button Long Hold Toggles TV
( Charged coupled Device) and FLIR ( Infrared) modes

For FLIR, 
•RAID/FLIR Field of View Select Button Short Hold Toggles
Wide/Narrow/Medium field of view
•RAID/FLIR Field of View Select Button Long Hold Toggles TV
and FLIR ( Infrared) modes

What happens; 
With sensor select on the TGP or FLIR DDI; looking around at targets or doing nothing in particular, nothing happens with short or long presses of the RAID/FOV button. 

How to recreate,
Flying any mission, using the TGP or FLIR, short presses do not change FOV, and long presses do not change mode. 

I have confirmed that the Raid/FOV button is assigned in DCS to the button I am pushing and the button press registers in DCS by highlighting the command when pushed.  

Edited by Damien

Hi Damien,

i did a test with both TPODs, no problems here (short press FOV, long press changes TV/IR modes).

Do you have Mavericks loaded? FOV Button don't work with TPOD then, only with Maverick FOV.

• Thanks 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | 32GB DDR4 RAM | NVidia RTX4080 | MSI B550 TOMAHAWK | Creative X-Fi Titanium | Win 10 Pro 64bit | Track IR4 Pro | Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek Rudder Pedals

• Solution

Do you have any Maverick missiles on the jet?   

If you have mavericks selected as weapon, the RAID/FLIR takes priority to the Maverick's Wide/Narrow view, no matter what ddi the Sensor Select diamond is.

• Thanks 1

"The problem with internet quotes is it is very hard to determine their authenticity." --Abraham Lincoln

DCS: FC3, FA-18C Hornet, Supercarrier, P-51D Mustang, F-5E Tiger II, A-10C II Tank Killer, Persian Gulf, The Channel, Normandy 2.0, WWII Assets Pack.

19 minutes ago, TheCoyoteHunter said:

If you have mavericks selected as weapon, the RAID/FLIR takes priority to the Maverick's Wide/Narrow view, no matter what ddi the Sensor Select diamond is.

19 minutes ago, Flying-Kane said:

Do you have Mavericks loaded? FOV Button don't work with TPOD then, only with Maverick FOV.

Yes, in fact, that seems to be the problem. I did in fact have mavs onboard and selected.. Thank you both for your input. 

• 4 months later...
On 12/7/2022 at 9:15 PM, skypickle said:

But this happens EVEN when I have laser mavericks-which do not have a seeker that displays on the MDI. I cannot change zoom on TGP on the other MDI. And even when the ADM-65E is not selected as a weapon.

That is the way it is, at least in DCS. Having any AGM-65 variant ON BOARD makes the RAID/FOV switch INOP for the FLIR.