ZOMG how did I not know this was a thing, it looks amazing!

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 4 weeks later...

To limp the MOD to the next update I did some open heart surgery to get my DCS Open Beta to work

First do what the instructions say about a backup if not you will spend hours to fix your DCS

If you physically delete the JF-17 files like me there is a catch remember J-10A overwrites JF-17 so make sure any folders say JF-17 if it says otherwise DCS will disable it

The next update will restore the JF-17 to original settings

I got AI to work, which is fine

Awesome Mod

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

Liveries look like they're put twice

I deleted them and the original JF-17 liveries

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

Lesson Learned for my setup

Maybe you have better luck

To make MOD work I had to completely overwrite JF-17 in DCS World main directory

If not my computer crashes and my DCS says JF-17 is there which I want J-10A

I got it for AI Only which is fine for me

J-10 is one of my favorite planes

Maybe J-20 AI in future or JH-7A AI for future

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Computer Specs

Update. Installed the mod on a steam version. Working perfectly. Use the same file and try installing on ED version. The aircraft sink through the ground. Weird indeed.

2022/8/19 AM3点59分,whisky.actual说:

I would need to see the folder structure in this folder. Send me a direct message

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, whisky.actual said:

We are currently looking for someone to finish up the model in Blender. Once it done we can go for a B model, since the JF-17 cockpit looks more like it.

Any chance you guys can have this work independently of the Jeff, i.e. so we could have both the Jeff and this mod?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

37 minutes ago, whisky.actual said:

Can't do that since they have locked it down if we do so the plane shuts up and you lose all systems 

Bummer

• 3 weeks later...

Seems there is a wired issue when I called the ground crews for rearming and refeuling, they stuck into some kinds of infinite refueling process, when I heard refueling sounds that never stops and they never made into rearming phase. Also I can see all countermeasures loaded onboard but there is no pre-setting program installed despite I've finished setting them in special settings before jump in the plane. Lastly seems I can't change cockpit voice-over, it stucked in english-1 no matter what I've chosen.

On 1/3/2023 at 8:34 AM, huey_gunner said:

I am new to this sim.

I've previously installed several (free) mods into my DCS Openbeta folder. I am a bit confused as to where the coremodes and mods folder go where?

Hi, will do a video shortly on the topic, 

You can also follow us on our new Discord: https://discord.gg/WhnCeenaPe

On 1/2/2023 at 11:02 PM, Flying Duqi said:

Seems there is a wired issue when I called the ground crews for rearming and refeuling, they stuck into some kinds of infinite refueling process, when I heard refueling sounds that never stops and they never made into rearming phase. Also I can see all countermeasures loaded onboard but there is no pre-setting program installed despite I've finished setting them in special settings before jump in the plane. Lastly seems I can't change cockpit voice-over, it stucked in english-1 no matter what I've chosen.

We found a work around that will fix that issue,

-Whisky 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2023 at 5:02 AM, Flying Duqi said:

About refueling just open j10 lua and set back max fuel value back to jf17 one

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

In my DCS, J-10 1.5.6 says missing textures except PLAAF Default

Is it the Mod or me

Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Computer Specs