Problems selecting objects in ME

rwbishUP

is anyone else getting quirky behavior when you try to select placed objects in the ME? A lot of the time I have to zoom all the way in, in order to select a unit, can't select when I'm zoomed out, and even have to click around the outside of an object to finally select and arrange it

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15

If you're hitting the same issue I'm hitting, it seems like you can't select units that are under or next-to sensor/weapon range circles. In the example image below, the ship next to the red arrow is very difficult to select without zooming in. If you disable the sensor/weapon range visualizations (green arrow) it should be much easier to select the units.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Yes, @Nadel, that did help a little, thanks for the tip. But, still having problem selecting items when not zoomed way in, and it's not on any particular item, it just happens with random ones. I've even had to delete and replace items, because i can't drag and relocate them, it's a little bit of a nuisance, but could be worse i guess.

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15

I'm having this issue with anything placed on or near an airbase. Clicking the object selects the airbase first, subsequent clicks finally select the object. It seems the software is prioritizing certain "layers" over others when you click something.

Edited by Nealius