Callable Recovery Tanker for/from Super Carrier

SkYwAlK3R-_

Hello,

one of my biggest wishes for the Super Carrier would be a Recovery Tanker without the need for any Setup in Mission Editor.

My thought is that this one can be called via the F10 Menu and will be launched from the Carrier, and takes Station like a Racetrack at 6000 feet in the close proximity of the Carrier.

Greetings

Sky

• Like 8

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2022 at 5:23 PM, SkYwAlK3R-_ said:

Hello,

one of my biggest wishes for the Super Carrier would be a Recovery Tanker without the need for any Setup in Mission Editor.

My thought is that this one can be called via the F10 Menu and will be launched from the Carrier, and takes Station like a Racetrack at 6000 feet in the close proximity of the Carrier.

Greetings

Sky

That would be very cool, to be able to call via F10, or automatically be launched if there were over a certain number of planes waiting in the stack, or maybe auto launched if a pilot bolters a few times.

• Like 1

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15