[FIXED WING] SEPECAT JAGUAR GR1

SOLIDKREATE
Go to solution Solved by FoxHoundELite,

I thought I'd show some love to our brothers across the pond and put this aircraft up for consideration. We are getting another Middle Eastern Map (Sinai) and I am sure sometime in the future we'll get a proper Gulf War Iraq map. Let me propose this aircraft to the pilots in here.

SEPECAT JAGUAR GR1

0067.jpg

2144-entry-1-1652562887.jpg

1)_pkz3M69KOcK6ZnhUvmLkWQ.webp

Edited by SOLIDKREATE
  • Like 5

14 minutes ago, FoxHoundELite said:

there is a mod coming

A mod, or module?
Do you have any more info/links on this, apart from the comments below this YT teaser?

(I must say I'm impressed that you/people can distinguish a Jaguar from this very vague silhouette 😮)

A full fidelity Jaguar would be cool!

• Like 2

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

If it’s true to the original, it’s going to require one heck of a runway length - or rely on earth curvature to get airborne :grin::clap_2:

• Like 4

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.