Analog clock does not work after patch 2.8

jaggar

This is intended.  The digital clock is not getting its time (or time adjustment) from the CDU anymore, but it's independent.

At mission start, the digital clock is initialized with GMT.  To be able to change it, you have to press the clock's select and control button. (best use keyboard/keybind for that).

The hours digit will start flashing, and you can adjust it by pressing the control button.  Pressing the select button again, will make the minutes digit start flashing.  Also set this with the control button.  Repeat the steps for the seconds digit.

Pressing the select button 1 more time, will bring the clock back to normal mode.

• Like 4

dUJOta.jpg

Windows 11 | i9 12900KF | 64GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | TM MFDs + Lilliput 8" | TIR5 Pro

7 minuti fa, Stuka ha scritto:

This is intended.  The digital clock is not getting its time (or time adjustment) from the CDU anymore, but it's independent.

At mission start, the digital clock is initialized with GMT.  To be able to change it, you have to press the clock's select and control button. (best use keyboard/keybind for that).

The hours digit will start flashing, and you can adjust it by pressing the control button.  Pressing the select button again, will make the minutes digit start flashing.  Also set this with the control button.  Repeat the steps for the seconds digit.

Pressing the select button 1 more time, will bring the clock back to normal mode.

Thanks for the information. I'll try as you said. 

I was used to that, before 2.8, it did it automatically....but actually find it more realistic now!

7 hours ago, Stuka said:

That's hilarious, I always thought it was impossible since I use the mouse, but I never thought of using keybinds for it! 🤪

• Like 1