Mission 2: Smoke does not "cut away"

Griefhard

Hi,
unfortunately Mission 2 didn't work for me atm.

I am on Open Beta: 2.8.0.32235

The problem describes as follows:
- Start ok
- Goto Tanker ok
- Refuel ok
- Goto WP 4 ok
- Get chatter on the way
- Reach WP 4
- get chatter and tell SMOKE to cut away
- SMOKE tells me he cuts away
PROBLEM: SMOKE stays at my side. Literally. SMOKE stays in formation and follows my orbit at WP4.

I got a screenshot from VoiceAttack where you can see, that SMOKE tells he cuts away.
Also my last Trackfile is here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApJ_AlLpIYGt7C9A8VyAMmUTenVV?e=YGaqM7

Maybe it's just a minor glitch 😉

Thanks!
Griefhard

chatlog.png

Edited by Griefhard

• 2 weeks later...

@Griefhard @Paulski I just flown the mission and the Smoke now breaks away as intended, the DCS bug is fixed. Mind you, I am flying in Closed Open Beta, so it may need to wait for the next patch to be out. While at it, I changed the weather in the mission (from dynamic to static, which looks way cooler) and made some small fixes. Thanks for the reports!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

I'm having a problem with mission 2 also.   I've only tried playing it in the past couple of days. 

Both I and my wingman refuel with the tanker successfully, but there are no comms afterwards.   I then press spacebar, the wingman cuts away to the east but never says anything either coming or going.  The wingman eventually turns back (again in silence) and one time I got an on-screen message to press spacebar upon a simulated AIM-9 shot, but pressing spacebar didn't do anything.

Is it possible I'm doing something wrong with the comms?  I think I have radios on easy mode.  Or is the mission still bugged?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...