UH60 Autonomous

SUBS17

7 hours ago, SUBS17 said:

What nobody knows, is that there's actually a tiny gnome behind the controls 🤫

But seriously, that is impressive 👍 

• Like 1

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

2 hours ago, sirrah said:

What nobody knows, is that there's actually a tiny gnome behind the controls 🤫

But seriously, that is impressive 👍 

It has FLY BY WIRE, HIGHLY ACCURATE NAVIGATION SYSTEM, AUTO-TORQUE CONTROL and AUTO-PILOT/AUTO-CRUISE, AUTO-TRANSITION, AUTO-HOVER, AUTO-LAND, AUTO-TAKE OFF and a SLING LOAD COMPENSATOR. It is very good CODING to make a helicopter be capable of flying AUTONOMOUSLY especially with a sling load.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

17 minutes ago, SUBS17 said:

It has FLY BY WIRE, HIGHLY ACCURATE NAVIGATION SYSTEM, AUTO-TORQUE CONTROL and AUTO-PILOT/AUTO-CRUISE, AUTO-TRANSITION, AUTO-HOVER, AUTO-LAND, AUTO-TAKE OFF and a SLING LOAD COMPENSATOR. It is very good CODING to make a helicopter be capable of flying AUTONOMOUSLY especially with a sling load.

@SUBS17; Something really strange going on with your keyboard there mate 😂

Some WORDS in your SENTENCES randomly seem TO APPEAR in caps lock 😉

• Like 1

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

It's neat, but autopilots for helos existed for a while. This is basically letting autopilot do all the work and controlling it from outside the cockpit, I believe the manned Blackhawk already had it in all 3 axes. Not as revolutionary as it might seem. 

What is really neat is that it was applied to a helo that's already in widespread use.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dragon1-1 said:

It's neat, but autopilots for helos existed for a while. This is basically letting autopilot do all the work and controlling it from outside the cockpit, I believe the manned Blackhawk already had it in all 3 axes. Not as revolutionary as it might seem. 

What is really neat is that it was applied to a helo that's already in widespread use.

This one looks fully Autonomous which is very good for Aerospace Travel.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
4 hours ago, SUBS17 said:

That is deliberate.

please bare this in mind in the future, rules can be found at the top of the forum

1.14 It's forbidden to create threads/topics containing in their title/body:

- hyperbolic, rude or strong language, also partially or completely masked by other symbols like @#$%^, etc;
- no relation to forum section (flame);
- no relation to the topic (off-topic);
- please avoid low-effort posts like "+1", "me too", and similar (flood);
- same information covered in other sections/threads/posts (cross-posting);
- over 70% of capital letters for except for abbreviations;
- non-informative content/titles like: "Help me!", "I have a question...", "rant", "I don't know what to do", "+=Super Pack=+" or meaningless set of symbols and letters.

thank you

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

6 hours ago, BIGNEWY said:

please bare this in mind in the future, rules can be found at the top of the forum

1.14 It's forbidden to create threads/topics containing in their title/body:

- hyperbolic, rude or strong language, also partially or completely masked by other symbols like @#$%^, etc;
- no relation to forum section (flame);
- no relation to the topic (off-topic);
- please avoid low-effort posts like "+1", "me too", and similar (flood);
- same information covered in other sections/threads/posts (cross-posting);
- over 70% of capital letters for except for abbreviations;
- non-informative content/titles like: "Help me!", "I have a question...", "rant", "I don't know what to do", "+=Super Pack=+" or meaningless set of symbols and letters.

thank you

Some words are Titles and they are in CAPITALS. You will find that there are other cultures that use CAPITALS only. It is strictly Human Kind that use lower case. All of the others use Capitals only. And you are not an English Teacher and these are words used in CODING and they are Titles to equipment that is for that purpose. With equipment that is military it is often that they are written in Capitals. FLY BY WIRE, HIGHLY ACCURATE NAVIGATION SYSTEM, AUTO-TORQUE CONTROL and AUTO-PILOT/AUTO-CRUISE, AUTO-TRANSITION, AUTO-HOVER, AUTO-LAND, AUTO-TAKE OFF and a SLING LOAD COMPENSATOR - These words are Titles to PATENTS and that is why it is written that way. Later when Human Kind visits other Worlds you may find that they use Capitals only but also use English. 

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

6 hours ago, Dragon1-1 said:

I love the fact that we need that exception due to being able to construct a perfectly on topic, valid and, to anyone in military aviation, readable post out of TLAs and the like. 🙂

Look at the above reply. 

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
7 minutes ago, SUBS17 said:

Some words are Titles and they are in CAPITALS. You will find that there are other cultures that use CAPITALS only. It is strictly Human Kind that use lower case. All of the others use Capitals only. And you are not an English Teacher and these are words used in CODING and they are Titles to equipment that is for that purpose. With equipment that is military it is often that they are written in Capitals. FLY BY WIRE, HIGHLY ACCURATE NAVIGATION SYSTEM, AUTO-TORQUE CONTROL and AUTO-PILOT/AUTO-CRUISE, AUTO-TRANSITION, AUTO-HOVER, AUTO-LAND, AUTO-TAKE OFF and a SLING LOAD COMPENSATOR - These words are Titles to PATENTS and that is why it is written that way. Later when Human Kind visits other Worlds you may find that they use Capitals only but also use English. 

This is the DCS forum, it is not a legal document or a patent document, there is no need to use caps like this. 

The rule is there and you are aware so please bare it in mind for the future. 

thanks

• Like 4

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

5 hours ago, SUBS17 said:

It is strictly Human Kind that use lower case. All of the others use Capitals only. 

I'm not sure if I want to know the answer, but what are the "others", besides humankind, who have writing? Last time I checked everyone on Earth who can write was more or less human. I suppose a few animals had been taught how to type, but they seem to stick to Twitter for most part. 🙂 

Regardless of the answer, forum is in English, and adherence to the correct way of capitalizing things in English is appreciated. If I were writing in German (not that I know much German), I'd be capitalizing a lot more stuff, but I'm not. I'm sure you can ask ED to make a subforum for your native language, though, whatever that is.

• Like 1