HUD display missing?

373vFS_Mav
Go to solution Solved by 373vFS_Mav,

After the patch, i don't have HUD display. It's been some change, that I missed?

Edited by 373vFS_Mav

Feel the need, the need for speed forum.jpg

I feel the need...the need for speed. Highway...to the danger zone. Gonna take you right into the danger zone.

MB ASUS Z97 Pro Gamer, CPU i5 4690, GPU MSI GTX 970 4GB, RAM Corsair Vengeance blue 24GB, SSD Samsung EVO 860 500GB, T16000M FCS Hotas, PS3 cam with Opentrack.

• 373vFS_Mav changed the title to HUD display missing?
  • Solution
On 12/17/2022 at 12:00 AM, Flappie said:

No such issue on my end.

HUD.jpg

Maybe the reason is that I use larger HUD display fonds mod🙂🤫😊😆

Edited by 373vFS_Mav

I feel the need...the need for speed. Highway...to the danger zone. Gonna take you right into the danger zone.

MB ASUS Z97 Pro Gamer, CPU i5 4690, GPU MSI GTX 970 4GB, RAM Corsair Vengeance blue 24GB, SSD Samsung EVO 860 500GB, T16000M FCS Hotas, PS3 cam with Opentrack.

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Buzzkillington said:

I found if I changed the hud resolution in the cockpit resolution settings to 1024 mine goes away too. Change it to any other setting and it’s back

If you also use the HUD mod, report this in the topic: "Larger HUD font size - Mod".

Edited by 373vFS_Mav