Rework the A-10 II Hotas training to include HMCS

Funkysak

With so many features being added to all of DCS' modules, the training missions seem to suffer in lack of updates to include new features. This makes learning a module harder than it should need be! And while there are YouTube creators and content out there in the wild. It is a huge pain to scour the net to find something that should be in the training to begin with. Pleas oh please on bended knee upgrade your training missions so we can all be better pilots.

• Like 1

"Now how do I land this thing?" *Sound of pages turning*

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, BuzzU said:

I wonder if they'll be a training mission for the 210 radio?

Was there ever a training mission for any of the radios?

It would certainly be a big help! Given that most missions don't utilize the radios at all, they remained a complete mystery to me until I started flying Baltic Dragon's missions, who requires players to tune to specific freqs on specific radios, or otherwise it's going to be a very dull and boring flight every time. 😉

And then multiplayer with radio emulating software (SRS, nowadays) really cleared it up for me.

Training missions to explain the concepts would be great, though.

Edit: Back to the topic at hand, they redid the Maverick training mission from scratch (for the D and H models) for the A-10C II module after a good long while, so maybe there's something brewing for the HMCS as well, but I honestly don't know. Just hoping there's something coming up.

Edited by Yurgon
Typo
  • Like 1