DCS World 2023 Screenshots and Video Thread

walker450

Screen-231113-135559.jpg

• Like 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Beautiful sunset over London.
Got 3 Ju-88. Which I think is a good trade for a spitfire.
My half squadron got all but 1 of the 12 in the group and only 10 50kg bombs fell on the London docks.(well we got the last one too, but after it had dropped the bombs) 

However the other half of the squadron did terrible. They only got 3 of 12 and so 90 50kg bombs fell on another part of the the docks.  And I've generally found this happening in ww2 DCS, my flight which get orders to attack from me, generally preforms better than pure AI flights.

1000000903.jpg

1000000904.jpg

• Like 1

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

Screen-231118-142118.jpg

Screen-231118-142141.jpg

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."