Cargo hook popping off and on

DishDoggie
Go to solution Solved by DishDoggie,

I Put a 9 Huey's down on the runway on a Caucasus Map testing new liveries. 1 as Client and all others as unmanned. They were in a staggered line across the width of the runway. Every 20 Seconds you see a Flash under the unmanned Hueys. It is the Cargo hook Popping ON as in not rendered then being rendered then OFF as in rendered butt unrendered in 1 second time. Every 20 seconds this will happen. The Client Huey you are in will not do this the Cargo Hook is on all the time.

I forgot to ADD that the Aviation Light DIM or BRIGHT is still backwards. Bright is DIM and Dim is BRIGHT.

Edited by DishDoggie
forgot something

8 hours ago, DishDoggie said:

I forgot to ADD that the Aviation Light DIM or BRIGHT is still backwards. Bright is DIM and Dim is BRIGHT.

Old reported bug. This bug happens when hardpoints are absent.

8 hours ago, DishDoggie said:

I Put a 9 Huey's down on the runway on a Caucasus Map testing new liveries. 1 as Client and all others as unmanned. They were in a staggered line across the width of the runway. Every 20 Seconds you see a Flash under the unmanned Hueys. It is the Cargo hook Popping ON as in not rendered then being rendered then OFF as in rendered butt unrendered in 1 second time. Every 20 seconds this will happen. The Client Huey you are in will not do this the Cargo Hook is on all the time.

Can you please attach a track showing this?

• Like 1

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

• Flappie changed the title to Cargo hook popping off and on