Apache won't install after purchasing

Go to solution Solved by silverdevil,

1 hour ago, Joris Bohnson said:

I've just purchased the apache, order was paid and everything is fine. Once I go into DCS and press on the module manager, only the marianas map shows up and not the helicopter.

How do I fix?

33 minutes ago, Joris Bohnson said:

DCS website

21 minutes ago, Joris Bohnson said:

Also downloaded from their website too, not steam

make sure you are using the same username and password in game and the account you used to purchase. it is based on the user account used to purchase.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

2 minutes ago, silverdevil said:

make sure you are using the same username and password in game and the account you used to purchase. it is based on the user account used to purchase.

yeah it is, on the DCS homepage it says 2 in the red circle by the module manager button, indicating that there should be 2 things to install, but only the marianas map shows up when I press it

• Solution
1 minute ago, Joris Bohnson said:

yeah it is, on the DCS homepage it says 2 in the red circle by the module manager button, indicating that there should be 2 things to install, but only the marianas map shows up when I press it

On 9/8/2017 at 2:17 AM, BritTorrent said:

Ok, I managed to resolve this issue by forcing the download outside of the module manager. Here's what you do;

Go into your DCS World install folder, then go into the 'Bin' folder.

Open up a command prompt here by typing 'cmd' (no quotation marks) in the address bar at the top of the screen and pressing enter.

Once the command prompt is open, type the following command;

dcs_updater.exe install NS430

Make sure you type NS430 in upper case, or it won't work.

This will force the updater to download the module. From here you can just activate and run it as normal.

Anyone who's having issues, give this a shot and it should resolve your problem.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

kind of old but try this. 

dcs_updater.exe install AH-64D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain