No radio?

Shibbyland

Just trialed the aircraft. It's pretty cool but just odd that it points out the radio in the training mission and what each control does but the radio doesn't seem to be modeled.

Does anybody know why they opted not to model the radio as the rest of the aircraft seems so well done? (I really like the landing gear system).

Anybody know much about the aerodynamics for this aircraft? It 'feels' a bit overly twitchy in yaw even considering the limitations of sitting at a desk with crude sim gear. Spin recovery seems nice, went from an upright spin to a vertical spin seemingly without much transition, I suspect I recovered from the initial spin then immediately put myself in another but it happened so quick it's hard to say.

There's no radio, yet, at some point it's supposed to be added, knowing the La-7 is coming either, maybe when they work the system for both airframes or the like.

• Like 1

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You make signals with your hand like in old times 😂 .

• Like 1

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice