Mission 6 - no nine-line from warrior

• 2 weeks later...

I experienced the same issue today on the stable branch (with the original a10c module, not the a10c II), I’m guessing it’s related to the issue with ATC as the mission seems to be using the default dcs JTAC functionality. This actually breaks the mission as I can’t progress.

• 8 months later...
On 12/2/2023 at 8:56 AM, arneh said:

I ran into the same issue now, 8 months later. No reply from Warrior.

Warrior read the 9-line for me today on DCS 2.9.1.48335 Open Beta MT. Be sure to use the JTAC comm menu with the ARC
186 radio tuned to 42.3 FM.

Pimax Crystal, Asus ProArt X670E-Creator, Ryzen 7950X3D, 64gb DDR5, RTX 4090 FE, Magic Trackpad 3, Warthog HOTAS, Warthog Throttle and TPR pedals.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

didn't work for me today after 2 tries. And yes, I set the ARC186 to the correct frequency and I also tried all PT-buttons on my HOTAS. Nothing.

Because I still didn't get the 9-line, I decided to destroy the morters.

When finished, I got the confirmation from warrior and RTB. And thought, ok at least the triggers work.

But when I wanted to report in to Kobulati, I found all my comms were dead. Either via voice call, nor using the menu function.

Any clue? Or ED still didn't released your update?

DK

I've just finished this mission and the jtac worked fine.

Make sure you talk to him on the FM radio, which is comm switch aft. Trying to contact him on the other two radios (comm switch forward or down) probably won't work.

• Like 1

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

• 1 month later...

I tried this morning and also had no jtac response.   Used correct radio and freq.  then tried flight and overlord just for good measure.  Never did get it after many attempts.   Going to circle back and try again Sunday.  

9 hours ago, baltic_dragon said:

Please keep me posted. With the new radio there is an unusual number of problems, but many of them are mostly user errors (fortunately!) 🙂

Got a chance to sit down and try again, unfortunately my wingman got shot down and seemed to break the mission.  I’ll try again and keep you posted.  I’m confident third times a charm.  

On 2/16/2024 at 10:12 AM, Tblue282 said:

I tried this morning and also had no jtac response.   Used correct radio and freq.  then tried flight and overlord just for good measure.  Never did get it after many attempts.   Going to circle back and try again Sunday.  

• 3 weeks later...