All 32GB memory is used in Multiplayer

Go to solution Solved by KoN,

Well since I seen this post I tried going into the 4YA Syria server and low and behold I was maxed on 32.7gb ram use. I then put in a 16gb ram sticks I had lying around and went back in the 4YA Syria server and bam it was at 37.5gb of ram use WOW!!!

I have settings pretty much minimal and Rez in the G2 @ 30% of native 4130x4130.. so it was getting 90FPS which was good but some things down low look a bit bad but up high it looks fine almost..

I should have saved and got the 3090!! This Sim is a RAM Monster..

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4-AC / Intel i7 11700K @ 5.0Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 980 Pro M.2 NVME 2TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar  / Buttkicker Gamer 2

I have to mention that Str][ker is using DFR (varjo) which render 4 screens for VR instead of the regular 2. The GPU memory (VRAM) should still remain the same as to render 1 to multiple screen though.

It definitely seem there is either a recent change or a memory leak or bad allocation of memory.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2023 at 6:38 AM, The_Nephilim said:

Well since I seen this post I tried going into the 4YA Syria server and low and behold I was maxed on 32.7gb ram use. I then put in a 16gb ram sticks I had lying around and went back in the 4YA Syria server and bam it was at 37.5gb of ram use WOW!!!

I have settings pretty much minimal and Rez in the G2 @ 30% of native 4130x4130.. so it was getting 90FPS which was good but some things down low look a bit bad but up high it looks fine almost..

I should have saved and got the 3090!! This Sim is a RAM Monster..

This sim is a RAM monster but it doesn't need to be . 16GB - 32Gb -64GB . DCS will use most of it not if all RAM . This is an old game engine with countless patches being put on top . 

I Just hope DCS has done its home work with the New Vulkan game engine that's coming , Fingers crossed I have high hopes .

The community has been very loud over RAM usages and The spotting difficulties within DCS . 

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .