After update to 2.8.3.38090 Open Beta no NS 430 available in the Module Manager

kotor633

Hi,

I had installed the NS 430 module on 03/21/23 (see screenshot ns430_popup.jpg). I could use the NS 430 in the Mi-24 as usual (pop-up window). At this point I had version 2.8.3.37854.1 Open Beta installed. Then yesterday I installed the update 2.8.3.38090 Open Beta. Now the NS 430 module is no longer displayed in the Module Manager (see screenshot ModuleManager). So I can no longer use the NS 430 as a pop-up. In addition, the integrated NS 430 in the Mi-8 module is also no longer displayed to the co-pilot, although it is activated in the Module Manager and the 'NS 430 allow' checkbox is also set in the Missions Editor (see screenshot Mi8_no_implemented_NS430. jpg & track file). I use the MT version of DCS.

Mi8_no_implemented_NS430.jpg

ModuleManager.jpg

NS430_PopUp.JPG

Mi8_no_implemented_NS430.trk

Edited by kotor633

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

Hi,

I would like to add one more thing: I uninstalled the add-on for the Mi-8. After that I can call up and use the pop-up window of the NS 430 in the UH-1 and the Mi-24 again.

NS430_available_again.jpg

NS430_available_againII.jpg

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

• 5 weeks later...

Hi. I've just checked in 2D: I can use both 3D NS430 and 2D NS430. Only the latter cannot be reiszed (it's reported).

So it seems you're having a problem in your DCS.

Please replay attached track and upload the resulting dcs.log file.

Mi8_NS430.trk

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

4 hours ago, Flappie said:

Hi. I've just checked in 2D: I can use both 3D NS430 and 2D NS430. Only the latter cannot be reiszed (it's reported).

So it seems you're having a problem in your DCS.

Please replay attached track and upload the resulting dcs.log file.

Mi8_NS430.trk 62.82 kB · 0 downloads

I have the NS430 in 2D, but not in VR, as reported above. I did one test in VR, one in 2D then another one in VR in the session of the log file...I do not have the option to have the NS430 included in Mi8 cockpit frame (and anyway I want to use it in the Mi24...)

Screen_230423_183358.jpg

dcs.log

P8700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 GB RAM, HP reverb Pro.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste