Looking for a Hornet or other jet squadron to multiplay.

Paco

I'm an experienced sim pilot who specializes in the Hornet but am willing to learn the A-10, F-16 or even AV-8B.  I'm located in the CST and am available on weekends.  I can mission design but don't want to be the "go to" mission design guy.  I have using DCS since 2008.  I can fly form, IMC, trap, tank, play JTAC,  etc.  Let me know if you're looking for a Hornet pilot.  Am willing to retrain to another platform for the right squadron.  Thanks.

Paco

Paco

On 4/8/2023 at 10:36 PM, Paco said:

I'm an experienced sim pilot who specializes in the Hornet but am willing to learn the A-10, F-16 or even AV-8B.  I'm located in the CST and am available on weekends.  I can mission design but don't want to be the "go to" mission design guy.  I have using DCS since 2008.  I can fly form, IMC, trap, tank, play JTAC,  etc.  Let me know if you're looking for a Hornet pilot.  Am willing to retrain to another platform for the right squadron.  Thanks.

Paco

Paco, I'm glad to see you're getting options. The DCS community is pretty great that way. 

I run AIN (Arrorian Imperial Navy). We're open to anyone and everyone, but our core group is ex military, Army, Air Forces, Marines, and a Navy guy or two. We also have Uk Military, a fair number of private pilots, some commercial pilots. No matter what module, airplane or helicopter you want to fly, we've got someone who can help you learn it. We had a group of guys who fly warbirds, about half of our guys fly at least one helicopter, and there isn't a question about the Hornet that someone won't be able to answer very quickly. 

You're welcome to come by and check us out, as is anyone else. Like I said we're open to everyone. 

He's the discord link, https://discord.gg/JuBydbsfDn 

Good luck in your squadron search, and we'll see you in the skies. Screen_230411_185138.jpg

• 3 months later...

Me and my buddy fly almost nightly and we would love to have you join our missions. We are pretty relaxed by most standards but work and fly in a team based manner. Reach out if your interested. I'm in ET and he's in MT. We make it work!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2023 at 2:46 PM, Honez said:

Me and my buddy fly almost nightly and we would love to have you join our missions. We are pretty relaxed by most standards but work and fly in a team based manner. Reach out if your interested. I'm in ET and he's in MT. We make it work!

How can I find you online?

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/8/2023 at 9:36 PM, Paco said:

Paco

I fly with the Kittyhawk crew.

They run a mission 2:30PM Central Time on Sunday.

Here is the video page. Check it out and see if you are interested. If you are hit me back and we can talk about having you join us for a flight or two and see how it works out.

https://www.youtube.com/@kittyhawkdcs

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...