Pleaaaase my eyes Heatblur

Mav783

Hi 🙂

I can't be more impressed and enjoying the F-14 and the work from Heatblur.

But please Heatblur...Maybe you can change the "base-menu-window" screen for the F-14.

My eyes are crying since 2 years...

Thanks 🙂

50 minutes ago, Xtorris said:

\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\F14\Skins\ME

Add the pic of your choosing to replace base-menu-window.png

I know, i made so much screen like this (for SA map also) and for private mods, but it's a real bother to need reloading it everytimes theire is an update, especialy when using OB. Those screens are remplaced by the originals at every update and even hotfix, even when using JSGME... 😉 

• Like 1

I maybe don't make the good manipulation. You prevent the files "base-menu-window"  not beeing remplaced back by the original one with OVGME at every OB update ? 😮 (anyway, i think the F-14 screen menu is the only original screen in 320p XD ).

Edited by Mav783
  • Like 1

On 5/6/2023 at 6:30 PM, Mav783 said:

I know, i made so much screen like this (for SA map also) and for private mods, but it's a real bother to need reloading it everytimes theire is an update, especialy when using OB. Those screens are remplaced by the originals at every update and even hotfix, even when using JSGME... 😉 

you could always use a different user theme.  I had the same problem, so I downloaded a different menu theme from user files and installed it as the "USER THEME."  Doing it this way means that it won't be replaced every time the game patches.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, 9thHunt said:

you could always use a different user theme.  I had the same problem, so I downloaded a different menu theme from user files and installed it as the "USER THEME."  Doing it this way means that it won't be replaced every time the game patches.

This is the way. Btw, HB had plans to change the theme at the end of Early Access.

Edited by draconus
  • Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

On 5/7/2023 at 12:47 PM, Dannyvandelft said:

Why? It's a reminder of what we all want! A Felix F-14D emoji1787.png

Every time you load into the game, "here, look at what you can't have" emoji1787.png

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm buying this idea 😄

---

On 5/8/2023 at 4:58 AM, 9thHunt said:

Ho thank you ! 🙂

---

12 hours ago, IronMike said:

We still do, it just ranks a bit further down in prio atm, our apologies for the wait.

I understand 😅

Edited by Mav783