AMAZING 4090 settings !!!

Martinbulldog

After playing around with different setting and not getting what I thought was good enough, I was flying with a buddy SWAR on the DCS Dogfighter server and he gave me these settings . MAN these are so good I had to share ,butter smooth 90FPS ,high setting and max resolution. NO MR.

Please try as I did ,Zero shuttering CPU 5ms GPU 8.6ms !

See photos attached 

PC

i9 10700k OC 5.2

MSI 4090

Reverb G2

Ram 64GB 3600

Nvidia driver  31.0.15.3129

DCS Multithread version open beta

Thanks SWAR !!

Settings 3.png

settings 1.png

settings 2.png

20230513_130321.jpg

20230513_130308.jpg

20230513_130255.jpg

Edited by Martinbulldog

13 minutes ago, kerlcat said:

With 4090, water and cloud set as Low? Both are GPU intensive items but worth the image quality。

I could most likely turn them up as the gpu is only working at 48%, but with clouds it looks no different to me in VR. Will try some higher settings later, but this was the base I was given and its looking great with no shutter 90fps stable. Trying not to be to greedy :).

Edited by Martinbulldog

FYI. My 3090 driving water High and cloud Ultra as I love both of them. Especially fly into or just above clouds. Ultra is even obviously different from high for clouds in VR to me.
Of coz you may trade off here and there to find out your own best setting between fps, latency and graphics. Anyway you already had a good start. 🙂

Edited by kerlcat
  • Like 1

7800X3D /3090 /64GB /SSD 2T+4T /Quest3<-(Pico4<-Rift S <-Rift CV1) /Orion F18 /DOFReality P6; Win11

4 minutes ago, kerlcat said:

FYI. My 3090 driving water High and cloud Ultra as I love both of them. Especially fly into or just above clouds. Ultra is even obviously different from high for clouds in VR to me.
Of coz you may trade off here and there to find out your own best setting between fps, latency and graphics. Anyway you already had a good start. 🙂

Thanks,  i will try them again but I am just happy I don't need to use the horrible motion reprojection again 😅 

• 2 months later...

@Martinbulldog What were/are your NVidia settings, can you screen shot those unless you have everything set to default?

• Like 1

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

2 hours ago, nikoel said:

Enable DFR, all drop-downs to high and all sliders to the right

OP has a G2, so no DFR. 

90 FPS might be "always" possible only at the settings the OP is running, if that's what he's looking for.