Radio swap

Silvester.E
Go to solution Solved by corbu1,

I just tested this and i dont have this issue. Can you go further into detail:

- Multiplayer or Singleplay 

- SRS especialy 

- PLT or CPG

May you can provide a Trackfile & Log (I dont need it but there are people that can do stuff with it maybe).. Anything to narrow it down. Did it occour just once or is it common? Did you Restart your game and tested again?

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same issue, single and mp.

The radio switch button (the arrows in circle) has no effect.

Is there some initial setup required now, did not use to be? Did not use to be, has worked flawlessly before.

Edited by baklid
  • Like 1

• Solution
vor einer Stunde schrieb baklid:

I have the same issue, single and mp.

The radio switch button (the arrows in circle) has no effect.

Is there some initial setup required now, did not use to be? Did not use to be, has worked flawlessly before.

If you mean the frequency swap button on the EUFD this us actually since May OB patch update not working. His was noted by the Def‘s as necessary WIP for doing further development for the comm systems.

• Like 3

DCS MT 2.9.4.53707
Modules: UH-1H - SA342 - KA-50 BS3 - MI-24P - MI-8MTV2 - AH-64D - CH-47F(Preorder) - UH-60L(Mod) - A-10CII - F-16C - F/A-18C - FC3 -Combined Arms
 - Supercarrier - NTTR - Normandy2.0 - Persian Gulf - Syria - SA - Sinai - Afghanistan(Preorder) — Waiting for: OH-58D - BO-105 - AH-1G/F(Mod) - OH-6(Mod) - Kola  - Australia - Iraq

DCS-Client: 10900K, 64GB 3600, RTX3090, 500GB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCS), VR VivePro2, PointCTRL, VaicomPro, Wacom Intuos S with VRK v2Beta

DCS-DServer: 11600KF, 32GB 3600, GTX1080, 1TB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCSDServer), DCS Olympus

Simpit: NLR Flightsim Pro, TM Warthog Grip with 30cm Extension + Throttle, VPforce Rhino FFB, Komodo Pedals with Dampers, VPC Rotorplus+CBkit+AH-64D Grip, NLR HF8, Buttkicker (3*MiniConcert), TotalControls AH64D MPD‘s, TM 2*MFD‘s, Streamdecks (1*32,3*15,1*6), VPC CP#1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all,

I haven't flown the apache for quite a while...

my issue maybe related to this issue I think. Are you also experiencing squelch issues with the coms system?

No matter what I do, for example call ATC, the reply is barely audible due to the amount of white noise.

If I remember correctly, the squelch switches could be turned on and off for a while ago. Now they seem to be spring loaded and always flip back to center position. Even if i hold the respective squelch switch in down position for some seconds, it seems to have no effect...

Any ideas?

Layer8

Glad I found this thread - I was going to report that I had the issue of the swap button not working as well. 

Visit the Dangerdogz at www.dangerdogz.com. We are a group based on having fun (no command structure, no expectations of attendance, no formal skills required, that is not to say we can not get serious for special events, of which we have many). We play DCS and IL2 GBS. We have two groups one based in North America / Canada and one UK / Europe. Come check us out.