25T module?

The Su-25 is the older aircraft, lighter, and has no HUD relying instead on “steam gauge” instrumentation. It’s the premiere A2G workhorse in a number of air forces. The Su-25T, by contrast, has seen limited use but comes with a HUD, more armor, and a wider array of weapon choices. It’s the only flyable RedFor SEAD platform.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Very important difference are smart weapons and targeting pods for the T version:

The use of precision weapons is made possible by the onboard I-251 "Shkval" (daytime-only TV) or podded "Mercury" (LLTV for night operations) targeting systems. The image from either system is displayed on the IT-23M TV display in the upper right corner of the Su-25T control panel.

[Su-25T manual]

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

• 2 weeks later...
Am 24.5.2023 um 20:22 schrieb Ironhand:

The Su-25 is the older aircraft, lighter, and has no HUD relying instead on “steam gauge” instrumentation. It’s the premiere A2G workhorse in a number of air forces. The Su-25T, by contrast, has seen limited use but comes with a HUD, more armor, and a wider array of weapon choices. It’s the only flyable RedFor SEAD platform.

Jeff can do SEAD, too 🙂

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BigBorner said:

Jeff can do SEAD, too 🙂

Thank you for the correction. Didn’t know that.

Edited by Ironhand
Fix predictive text error
  • Like 2

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.