Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC ×
Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC

FA/18 C Does not working with x55 hotas please help

• Smallard changed the title to FA/18 C Does not working with x55 hotas please help

Hi.

To me, your post can be read as not a bug or trouble with X55.
F/A-18C's Fly-by-Wire (FBW) might set a positive elevator trim value 14 degrees in spawning on the ground before take-off.
Isn't it ?

And in cruise flight time, FBW elevator will keep the current position with the stick of neutral position.

• Like 1

Modules: A-10C/II, F-5E, F-14A/B, F-15E, F-16C, F/A-18C, AV-8B, FC3, Ka-50-2/3, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, SA342, Mi-24P, AH-64D, P-51D
Maps: Nevada, PG, Syria, SA, Sinai, Kola, Channel, Normandy2.0      Assets etc.: CA, Sc, WW2AP
Mods and Skins in User Files: files/filter/user-is-western0221/ 

Screen_221018_005618c.jpg

@Smallard The best way to determine if your issue is one, and if it is caused by your peripherals is to attach a short DCS track: run a mission, show the issue, exit the mission, click Save Track in the debriefing menu, then attach your .trk file here.

• Like 1

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

The elevators starts at either 12, or 13, or 14, degrees up, but when I push the stick down, it only goes down to 3 degrees up. It doesn’t go all the way down and past 0. I don’t know how to fix it. I have been starting from parking hot. Does that have anything to do with this problem? 

Edited by Smallard

11 minutes ago, Smallard said:

The elevators starts at either 12, or 13, or 14, degrees up, but when I push the stick down, it only goes down to 3 degrees up. It doesn’t go all the way down and past 0. I don’t know how to fix it. I have been starting from parking hot. Does that have anything to do with this problem? 

That's not a problem, that is as per design. 12-14 is the takeoff trim / position. If you want them to go to 0 for whatever reason, put flaps to half or full and trim nose down.