[FIXED] Unable to open the Communication Menue a second time

Skunk 2-1

Hi,

I can open the Communication Menue to open the rearm menue and chose, but then I'm unable to reopen it a second time. Or I can open the menue and i.E. remove the chocks, but there after I can no longer open the menue. Either to rearm or put chocks on or what ever. Did a  debug and I switched it of and on again. No clue what to do and happy for any help.

This is already reported, unfortunately the fix wasn't included in the last OB.  As a workaround open the other COM menu, select F12 exit then you should be able to open the original menu again. It's a pain, but it works.

12900KF | Maximus Hero Z690 | ASUS 4090 TUF OC | 64GB DDR5 5200 | DCS on 2TB NVMe | WarBRD+Warthog Stick | CM3 | TM TPR's | Varjo Aero

Confirm I also suffer from this. Surprised they still create new bugs to this day.

• Like 1

Windows 10-64bits, i7-8700k, GTX 1080Ti, 32 Gb RAM, MSI Monitor 32in 165Hz.

Mirage 2000C, F5-E, Mig21bis, A10-C, FC3, F-18, AV-8B N/A, F-14, F-16, SuperCarrier

Same here today and no Fix . Also were is Auto start . Auto close down . I've got too may modules to remember them all . 

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

• 1 month later...
  • AlphaJuliet changed the title to [FIXED] Unable to open the Communication Menue a second time

@AlphaJuliet COM binds seem to behave strange. I've mapped COM1 to a throttle button. COM2 to / key on keyboard.

I can click the button on throttle and it opens COMM1 menu. Clicking again will not close the COM menu. I need to click F12. Same behavior with / key command for COM2 menu. If one COM menu is open, pressing the COM keybinds than the menu alternates between COM1 / COM2 but can only be closed using F12.

On 8/6/2023 at 3:42 PM, gulredrel said:

@AlphaJuliet COM binds seem to behave strange. I've mapped COM1 to a throttle button. COM2 to / key on keyboard.

I can click the button on throttle and it opens COMM1 menu. Clicking again will not close the COM menu. I need to click F12. Same behavior with / key command for COM2 menu. If one COM menu is open, pressing the COM keybinds than the menu alternates between COM1 / COM2 but can only be closed using F12.

Understood, I'll report it

• Thanks 2

@Alpha Juliet This issue appears to have resurfaced since today's OB update 2.8.8.43489  Firstly, my COM1 and COM2 binds were gone for the AV8 after the update. Once added back in the menu works, however the old behaviour allowed you to close the menu by selecting the same COM channel again. Now, this does not work. You have to click on F12 - EXIT.

Edited by zildac

12900KF | Maximus Hero Z690 | ASUS 4090 TUF OC | 64GB DDR5 5200 | DCS on 2TB NVMe | WarBRD+Warthog Stick | CM3 | TM TPR's | Varjo Aero

• 2 weeks later...