HRM use by either player in the same aircraft eventually crashes the client of the other player.

Sarix

As titled. When two players are in the same aircraft, either player in either cockpit using HRM would cause the player in the other cockpit to see their game performance drop rapidly, eventually leading to a freeze or a DCS crash. The player using HRM however appears to not suffer from any performance issues (unless, of course, their pilot's client crashes and they are forcibly returned to spectators).

This happened to me when I was using the multithreaded client. Exiting HRM mode before the other client crashes would restore performance for the other client. Freezing the HRM image however does not help.

Logs zip is attached but it appears to be corrupted.

dcs.log-20230702-073444.zip

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

R7-4800H @ 8x 2.9GHz + (8+16)GB DDR4? RAM + GTX 1660Ti.

Gripen needs to be a thing.

On 7/4/2023 at 6:12 PM, cyristvirus said:

Increase the amount of threads that the f15 uses in settings and special. This when set to 12 stopped our issues.

That depends on your CPU. 12 threads is rather high. Many CPUs don't have that many cores.

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg