key bindings?

hobie

13 minutes ago, razo+r said:

Of course there are keybindings. 

You say that...

I am in the position where for the first time in DCS, when I've opened up the controls page in a new module, there is nothing apart from axis controls, showing on the binds. Nothing for the rest of the HOTAS switches, nor keyboard. Never seen this before, and I know of a few that have seen the same.

Somebody on one of the Facebook pages said to deselect something called 'Foldable view' or similar.

26 minutes ago, EvoMayhem said:

You say that...

I am in the position where for the first time in DCS, when I've opened up the controls page in a new module, there is nothing apart from axis controls, showing on the binds. Nothing for the rest of the HOTAS switches, nor keyboard. Never seen this before, and I know of a few that have seen the same.

Somebody on one of the Facebook pages said to deselect something called 'Foldable view' or similar.

There are keybindings. If you do not have the standard amount of keybindings (including keyboard and stuff), then there is something borked on your side. 

Try a repair, rename the config/input folder, reinstall the module. Try something. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EvoMayhem said:

Did you try "reset category to default" to the right of the "foldable view" button? Or do a DCS repair?

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Gaming OC 8GB | 32GB Adata Spectrix D50 3600 Mhz (16x2) | Asus B550 TUF Plus Gaming | 2TB Aorus Gen4
TM Warthog HOTAS | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Home x64 | 
My HOTAS Profiles

4 hours ago, hobie said:

is there any KEY BINDINGS.... so you can program your sticks
for a oldman like me...thanks

check here:

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600 - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia RTX2080 - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB