Bitchin' Betty calls - (Almost) All modules

Moxica

"Betty" calls altitude warning even when in landing configuration; Flaps and gear down.
I don't think this is how it works in real life.
Should be calling altitude measures in feet.

You think?

ASUS ROG Strix B550-E GAMING - PNY GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming VERTO EPIC-X  - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - 64Gb RAM - 2x2Tb M2 - Win11 - HP Reverb g2 - Oculus Quest 2 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - 2X Thrustmaster MFD Cougar

• ED Team

please include a track replay example and any evidence to support it. 

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, PIMAX Crystal

45 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

please include a track replay example and any evidence to support it. 

thank you

Not sure what you need evidence for.
-Those alerts are pronounced on every landing on every "Betty equipped" aircraft in DCS.
Or am I the only one to experience this??

ASUS ROG Strix B550-E GAMING - PNY GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming VERTO EPIC-X  - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - 64Gb RAM - 2x2Tb M2 - Win11 - HP Reverb g2 - Oculus Quest 2 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - 2X Thrustmaster MFD Cougar

• ED Team

It is pretty broad to say it happens in all aircraft, each have their own parameters for triggering betty. 

If you can be more specific and give a track replay example showing the issue I can ask the team. 

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, PIMAX Crystal

Thank you, Razor! That is exactly what I meant. 

(And ever since I saved a track to watch a tricky, but elegant landing with the AH64 just to find it landed in a totally different spot, I havent bothered wasting hard drive space with any tracks for any purpose.)

Edited by Moxica

Fighter aircraft are not running the same softwares that airliners do. There are plenty of HUD landing videos out there with audio where you do not hear any altitude callouts except the "Altitude" alert.

For example: 

The "Altitude" alert however can be set in such a way that it corresponds to the minimums, just like the "Minimums" callout in airliners.

• Like 2

Thanks again, Razor.
I stand corrected, and I'm pleased to be.