Misson 01 BUGs

DCS OB 2.8.8.43489

1) Raven 4-1 AI lead is ready for CAT 2 launch, altough Im called to taxi there, and he will never takeoff. I need to takoff first and than he suddenly show him self from nowhere 🤨

2) Tanker S-3B practice with 500lbs fuel to take - AI will stick with tanker hose forewer 😬 Im unable to call him off to also take 500 of fuel. I burned there alot of precious fuel! At the end I was forced to call Im done with practice altought I was impossible to do that.

3) Voice over given CASE III Final Bearing 211° is NOT the real in game one, in fact it is a reciprocal heading of ship.

Very nicely made mission, but these bugs will spoil most of enjoyment 🤒

Edited by GumidekCZ

On 9/17/2023 at 8:27 AM, GumidekCZ said:

DCS OB 2.8.8.43489

1) Raven 4-1 AI lead is ready for CAT 2 launch, altough Im called to taxi there, and he will never takeoff. I need to takoff first and than he suddenly show him self from nowhere 🤨

2) Tanker S-3B practice with 500lbs fuel to take - AI will stick with tanker hose forewer 😬 Im unable to call him off to also take 500 of fuel. I burned there alot of precious fuel! At the end I was forced to call Im done with practice altought I was impossible to do that.

3) Voice over given CASE III Final Bearing 211° is NOT the real in game one, in fact it is a reciprocal heading of ship.

Very nicely made mission, but these bugs will spoil most of enjoyment 🤒

hmm i just finished this. I didn't get any of those bugs. latest OB build too. I was playing in MT. Cajun was quick! My ship heading was 211, with a CASE III radial of 030.

I7-10700F | RTX4070 FE | 32G RAM | Quest 2/3 | TM T16000 HOTAS & Throttle | F/A-18C | F-14A/B | F-15C | A-10 II | F-4E