Throttle Cut off detent mirage 2000 Orion 2 with finger lift

negrete

Hi guys

Has anybody solved the problem with the mirage 2000 so you can configure it. Right now the throttle cut of detent minimun is at 3% at im not able to solve it not even with the software. Did anyone solve this or knows how?

Right now I cannot cold start it cause when I throttle back the engine stops.

Thanks a lot for the help

Did you calibrate and set afterburner as per my pinned post??

You might want to post some screen shots

• Thanks 1

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

Hi Mustang

Afterburner is not the problem is easy to configure in the special menu of the mirage i have it at 90% and works great. The problem is in the low part of the axis, The mirage cuts off the engine between 3% and 15% configurable in the special menu. So if I lower the throttle below that the engine cuts of. The thing with the orion 2 with finger lift is that once you pull it back is no more an axis its 2 buttons.

If tried playing and all the options in the curves but it does not work. Screen shots I can take but dont know off what?

The onyl solution I see to the problem is a program or something in dcs that disables some % of the throttle axis. Is that posible?

Sorry mate, don't own the mirage

@negrete

Don`t want to sound like a smartass and I don`t own the M2000 but are you sure, you had the buttons assigned correctly before? 

Are you aware, that the fingerlifts themselves don`t initiate any button to be pressed. there is a button on the axis at the idle position and one at the full aft position (engine cut off).

• Thanks 1

vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

image.png

3 hours ago, negrete said:

Hi Phantom

Did not know you had 2 buttons I thought it was only one when I was meesing with the controls ill try it out and let you know. Thanks

Simappro will show you

I know the problem. I have the cutoff mapped to the "button" activated when you put the throttle in the cutoff position (I have the F-16 handle). I have to be careful when starting up, at first I push the throttle frankly, ther reduce it very gradually, sometimes I have to relight the engine. Once I have been able to put the thadle against the idle stop, I'm good for the flight. Still, this is annoying, if anybody has a real solution, I'd love to hear it.

• 1 month later...
On 9/17/2023 at 5:49 PM, negrete said:

Hi Mustang

Afterburner is not the problem is easy to configure in the special menu of the mirage i have it at 90% and works great. The problem is in the low part of the axis, The mirage cuts off the engine between 3% and 15% configurable in the special menu. So if I lower the throttle below that the engine cuts of. The thing with the orion 2 with finger lift is that once you pull it back is no more an axis its 2 buttons.

If tried playing and all the options in the curves but it does not work. Screen shots I can take but dont know off what?

The onyl solution I see to the problem is a program or something in dcs that disables some % of the throttle axis. Is that posible?

I don't own the mirage, but you could use the in-game axis tune to set saturation to cut out the part where it shuts off your engine.

PS the game only has symmetric saturation, so actually use Joystick Gremlin to implement the response curve that you need.

Physically, I think you can move the cutoff detent up a bit as well.

Edited by PawlaczGMD