unable to sweep wings back more than 55 degrees [SOLVED: my flap axis wasnt fully 100% up due to hardware issue]]

SalakauHeadman

not sure why but this just happened today i restarted the game and the problem still persists everytime i try to manually sweep the wings back for overhead break it can only go to a maximum of 55 degrees (bomb mode). i have not tampered or downloaded anything i dont know why it just decides to glitch one day. when going mach 1 the wings are still stuck to a max of 55 deg.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tom Kazansky said:

Are your flaps damaged by overspeed?

no bro i did airstart, ramp and parking and i made sure flaps are up so it cant be overspeed

12 hours ago, Dannyvandelft said:

If your flap handle is on an axis, make sure it's up all the way

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

yes it is i have been playing it with my current bindings since forever but its just that this problem occured all of a sudden yesterday and i did not change anything

37 minutes ago, Tom Kazansky said:

Could you please provide a short track replay of an airstart with this issue?

ok so apparently the problem cannot be recreated.... suddenly it is back to normal. no idea what caused it and no idea how to cause it.. i guess restarting my pc was the fix?? oh well but things are fine for now. thanks for replying though!

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, SalakauHeadman said:

ok so apparently the problem cannot be recreated.... suddenly it is back to normal. no idea what caused it and no idea how to cause it.. i guess restarting my pc was the fix?? oh well but things are fine for now. thanks for replying though!

Thanks for letting us know 👍

• Like 1

• SalakauHeadman changed the title to unable to sweep wings back more than 55 degrees [SOLVED: my flap axis wasnt fully 100% up due to hardware issue]]
  • 5 months later...

Just an FYI and as an update, I had the same problem develop after the latest update. I use the Throttle Friction Control Slider Axis as the Flap handle and suddenly the range became shorter, so when selecting the flaps fully up, the sensor would not recognize it as fully up, ergo, the wing sweep would stop at 55 Degrees.

After adjusting the curve all is good...