Re-release Flanker and Flanker 2.0?

The_Chugster

Nostalgia aside, probably makes no sense… I've tried in the past to install the old LOMAC and previous software (old discs lurking around, you know) out of curiosity and… No, it makes no sense, it feels stupid having the same map and aircraft in very good and current quality to go flying those old maps and aircraft, old menus and GUI, old and limited options, but mostly the same at least in the surface since they aren't the same at all, so… quick installed, quick saw it, and quick uninstalled… 🤣

Yeah, you have the Crimea map in old versions, but it's so old and low quality by today standards it isn't worth it. The old half of Caucasus map makes even less sense, you have all of that available "for free" in DCS with way better graphics.

• Like 3

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

You want all those bugs and network disconnects back ?   ehhhhh

Rather give me the DCS of 2025 today

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X