F1EQ Information Community Project

JDen

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I would like to start this thread in order to have one place where we can all contribute to the gathering of F1EQ documentation, cockpit photos, and other information regarding the Iraqis’ revered and infamous F1EQ, preferably the F1EQ-6, but all otherwise is welcomed.

I hold the belief that, after the release of the BE and M, an F1EQ variant has been the most popular wishlist request for the Mirage F1 module. The F1EQ-6, the ultimate F1, was above and beyond in its capabilities, and was easily the most capable variant of the F1 from a Dassault factory.

I would like for anyone interested in this project to contribute, whether by searching for documentation and pictures, or just having conversation and sharing information on the elusive F1EQ, in the hopes of catching Aerges’ eyes.

I believe the F1EQ would be an incredible addition to DCS, considering its historical importance in the theatres of war seen in DCS, such as the Persian Gulf. The Scourge of the Persian Gulf, the Tomcat Killer, the infamous Mirage F1EQ!

I do this, as I am personally a huge fan of the F1EQ, but also because I know that many other DCS: Mirage F1 fans are as well, and I want to have one place where Aerges can see all of us working together and showing that we do want an F1EQ, and that we, or me personally, would not mind paying extra, as it is a very advanced and complicated variant of the F1.

Everyone is welcomed, so if anyone has any information, documentation, or pictures (cockpit or external), share it here!

798DD2FE-E95F-4A6A-8A67-F635C137EED7.jpeg

86284AAC-8308-4E0E-826E-00CFF34DAFAC.jpeg

Edited by JDen
  • Like 5

• JDen changed the title to F1EQ Information Community Project

Should I do a thread with all the pictures of Mirage F1CT I have and will take? I have access to a Mirage F1CT.

• Like 2

My Setup : i5-4690 3.50GHz + 24GB RAM DDR3 1600MHz + MSI RTX 2060 Super Ventus OC + 2 SSD + 4 HDD + Oculus Rift CV1 + TM T.16000M Hotas

Super Etendard for Life !

29 minutes ago, Loukuins said:

Should I do a thread with all the pictures of Mirage F1CT I have and will take? I have access to a Mirage F1CT.

That sounds like an excellent idea! My trio of wishlist F1s are the F1AZ, F1EQ-6, and F1CT. Go for it!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Do note that the next variant has already been announced, before the F1CE was even released. It'll be the F1ME, a modernised version with a modern HUD and radar altimeter, including CCIP and CCRP. AERGES being spanish, these spanish variants are what they have easiest access to, and I'm not sure they budgeted for more than the 4 planned variants.

That said, I share your enthusiasm for the EQ as Exocet do go BOOM.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2023 at 6:39 PM, Tiromir said:

Do note that the next variant has already been announced, before the F1CE was even released. It'll be the F1ME, a modernised version with a modern HUD and radar altimeter, including CCIP and CCRP. AERGES being spanish, these spanish variants are what they have easiest access to, and I'm not sure they budgeted for more than the 4 planned variants.

That said, I share your enthusiasm for the EQ as Exocet do go BOOM.

The Mirage F1M doesn't have much more compared to a Mirage F1EH for example and those planes are 20 years apart... Tho having a F1M will be still nice, just sad we don't have one of the most produced version (all E variant are almost the same except the EE who is a C with an Basic INS).

• Like 1

My Setup : i5-4690 3.50GHz + 24GB RAM DDR3 1600MHz + MSI RTX 2060 Super Ventus OC + 2 SSD + 4 HDD + Oculus Rift CV1 + TM T.16000M Hotas

Super Etendard for Life !